• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where are you?

rockaukum

Hey folks,
I am new to the tacked vehicles and am looking for someone near me that would be willing to show me the ropes as to where to go, where not to go, as well as general information while out in the snow. I am located near Placerville or Jackson, CA. So, I there are any willing participants, let me know. Got my deck replaced and working on the resecuring the fuel tank. Ready to go provided there is still some snow!
rockaukum
1970 Thiokol 1202B sprite

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the Snowcat Forums at ForumsForums.

I'm in northern Indiana, so I can't help you out, but I'm sure someone here can give you some insight.

rockaukum

If I am ever out and about and I see someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt (probably shorts too!) I'll know who you are.... I hope someone does chime in from a local standpoint. Thanks!

power1

I am in the same place I have been for the last thirty years. Why? Did someone say they saw me somewhere else?