• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What the Democrats might be up to, and probably are

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My bet is they are spending a lot of time trying to figure out precise locations, vulnerabilities and financial requirements needed and acquired for operations to steal this midterm election.

Social media will be a tool, and a major one if the courts fail to deal with reality of the collusion of our government and social media. A reality that is not hard to see. Cheat lie steal riot loot burn. Democrats

What are the vulnerabilities? For Democrats this is a do or die moment. If we take the House all hell breaks out. If we take both, the riot loot and burn takes over. And the groundwork for prosecuting a lot of Democrats will be in place.

What say you this close to election day? Inquiring minds want to know... :tiphat:

Umberto

My bet is they are spending a lot of time trying to figure out precise locations, vulnerabilities and financial requirements needed and acquired for operations to steal this midterm election.

Social media will be a tool, and a major one if the courts fail to deal with reality of the collusion of our government and social media. A reality that is not hard to see. Cheat lie steal riot loot burn. Democrats

What are the vulnerabilities? For Democrats this is a do or die moment. If we take the House all hell breaks out. If we take both, the riot loot and burn takes over. And the groundwork for prosecuting a lot of Democrats will be in place.

What say you this close to election day? Inquiring minds want to know... :tiphat:
I agree. I do not trust them.