• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What is your take on Hamas rocketing Israel?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Because before I judge somebody I need to put myself into their situation.
If Mexico gives me some of their hot women would I compromise?
Or just fight and kill them at every opportunity I get?
I don't understand. You want to put yourself into their situation but I don't see how/why the USA wait until nighttime to defend itself?

Why not defend itself immediately?

Andrei

Banned
What sentence you do not understand?
Point to it and I will try to explain.
Where did you get the night time from?
Do you understand why some people do certain things at night?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

Please at least attempt to stay remotely on topic in this thread.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So, if let say Mexico invades part of US and takes over my land would I send rockets over the border at night?
PS. I love launching rockets and have worked on some of the World biggest.

I don't even see a reason to respond at this point.

Hahahahaha ........
And your opinion on the topic is?

PS: Sharp, I will use this sentence too.
He is a MODERATOR here on the forums. He asked you politely to REMAIN ON TOPIC. Why would you respond with a snippy retort that is rude?

Andrei

Banned
So to not pollute this topic please ask me this question on my presentation topic and with pleasure I will respond to you.
And you can delete all off topic comments to keep it clean.

Leni

Pardon me, but I don't understand how hot Mexican women came into the mix. I understand your comparison to Mexico invading the US, but not that reference. What we are seeing are men and children being sent into civilian areas with bombs on their bodies or in their cars to kill as many civilians as possible. They are not targeting the military.

Andrei

Banned
Pardon me, but I don't understand how hot Mexican women came into the mix. I understand your comparison to Mexico invading the US, but not that reference. What we are seeing are men and children being sent into civilian areas with bombs on their bodies or in their cars to kill as many civilians as possible. They are not targeting the military.
OK, you need to look under the surface to see and understand certain things and if I am permited I might explain some of the action behind the curtains.
Second you and me are financing our uniform people to the amount of $470K per yr and this is public knowledge.
So by Natural Law we are responsible for the killing the people we pay to do it in front of victims family and friends and of course God.
I know, nobody likes that responsibility.

SShepherd

Yes, I understand all that and on top I know that Jews, Christians and Muslims share the same Biblical God and started as brothers of the same father in the Bible.
Israel did not give up Gaza since it was never theirs.
As long as there is an occupation there will be fighting.
And I do know that by Natural Law the Freedom Fighters have the odds in their favor.
They most certainly do not

At this point I'm betting you are a moslem, and a Hamas sympathizer along with ISIS by your reasoning.

SShepherd

To be honest and respectful of this forum I'm done with you. I know who your are and what you believe and whom you side with. I'll have nothing to do with you and your kind who supports terrorism and the slaughter of civilians

Andrei

Banned
To be honest and respectful of this forum I'm done with you. I know who your are and what you believe and whom you side with. I'll have nothing to do with you and your kind who supports terrorism and the slaughter of civilians
It was my pleasure exchanging informations with you.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, I understand all that and on top I know that Jews, Christians and Muslims share the same Biblical God and started as brothers of the same father in the Bible.
Israel did not give up Gaza since it was never theirs.
As long as there is an occupation there will be fighting.
And I do know that by Natural Law the Freedom Fighters have the odds in their favor.

I let this slide when it came up.

It is not quite true, nor is it universal.

The Roman Catholic Church recognizes that the Catholics, Jews and Muslims share the same God.

But to say that Christians do so is false. There are many Christian denominations, perhaps starting with the various Orthodox Catholics and Orthodox Christians, followed about 1500 of years later by the Lutherans and the Church of England, then the Baptists, etc. all of which identify as "Protestant" Christians. All Christians were gathered in approximately 325AD for the Council of Nicea to try to organize and standardize the teachings of the various churches. This is why so many different denominations still have very similar masses to the Catholic and Orthodox masses.

SOME Protestant Christians agree with the basic premise of the Holy Roman Church, and SOME do not. So it is wrong to say that the Christians, Jews and Muslims share the same God because some of the denominations may have a few things to argue about.

As for the Bible being "very clear" about it, well no it is not. Again, the New Testament portion of the Bible pre-dates Islam by hundreds of years. The Old Testament portion of the Bible, which is accepted by both the Jews and the Christians may be another 1400 years older than the newer Catholic addition to the Bible. Add another 1200 years and then some Christian began to remove some chapters from the Catholic Bible, which is why the Catholic Bible is 8 or 9 chapters longer than the Protestant/Christian Bible. The Old Testament is believed to pre-date Christ by roughly 1400 years. The New Testament was written during the period immediately after his death up to about 90 years after the death of Christ.

Now all of that, except for the Protestant edits, pre-dates Muhammad and obviously pre-dates Islam.

So there is NOTHING in the Bible that is "very clear" about Muslims, Jews and Christians sharing the same God.

The concept that the 3 religions share the same God comes from the MODERN Roman Catholic Church within the past 30 to 40 years. It is possible that there is a Jewish corollary that pre-dates the Roman Catholic understanding.

Andrei

Banned
A lot of thought went into this post above but it avoided simplicity.
As the son of a preacher I have done a lot of homework on the subject.
Yes, everybody thinks THEIR God is the real and original one when in fact it all started with the ancient Persian religion of Zorastics from where the jews got inspired.

PS. Looks to me that moderators do not avoid to be off topic so ......

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of thought went into this post above but it avoided simplicity.
As the son of a preacher I have done a lot of homework on the subject.
Yes, everybody thinks THEIR God is the real and original one when in fact it all started with the ancient Persian religion of Zorastics from where the jews got inspired.

So?

How is this any proof that the Bible is very clear on your prior statement? It does not prove your earlier point in any way.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Hamas is the principal governing body of Gaza and is responsible for the launching of rockets into Israel. The citizens of Gaza have empowered and allow Hamas to wage a terror war on the citizens of Israel. If they do not want a war and the situation to change the power is in the hands of the people of Gaza to change their governing body to something that does not promote terrorism as Hamas does toward Israel. This is a very simple solution to ending the civilian deaths that the media cries about in Gaza. Any incidental damage to the citizens could be rectified by a new governing agency but the citizens of Gaza seem to be content with a continuous war against Israel so they deserve what they get by their actions or inaction's of allowing a terrorist government to exist by their consent.

It is no different in the US when we elect a government to represent us around the world. Each citizen is a small part of that government and the actions even if they did not vote for the present governing power. The world will hold Melensdad as a citizen of the US responsible for the current administration’s actions/inactions even though he will disavow and claim he did not vote for the present administration or did he? He is a citizen of the US and as such is as much responsible as anyone who voted for the current governing body as seen in the world’s eye view of the US actions today. :biggrin:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This joke (??) really does have bearing on this thread. Trust me!

The Israeli ambassador to the U.N. rose to address that body:

"Before I begin my prepared remarks, I'd like to tell you all a story from Jewish history. When Moses lead his people into
the Gaza area after wandering in the desert for 40 years, the first thing he noticed was a sparkling spring of cool, clear
water. As his people began to drink and refresh themselves, Moses went to a secluded cove on the other side of spring,
disrobed, and began to bathe. When he was finished and left the spring, his clothes were missing. 'Someone has stolen
them!', he cried. 'It must have been a Palestinian!'"

At this the Palestinian representative jumped angrily to his feet. "That is a lie! There were no Palestinians in the region
at that time!!"

The Israeli calmly responded, "With that fact firmly in mind, I will now commence my remarks on Palestinian problem
in Gaza."