• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What is the biggest scam in life?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think this dude nailed it.

Taxes!!!

BiggestScam.jpg

rebrecs

Wow, biggest in "Life?" And a scam you say.. not a pervasively general misconception. A scam being something done unto you... hmmm
Several of what I would call a scam are all big and all about the same size.

My vote is going to be- the biggest scam in life is history

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Bingo!
A working person. or a person with property, is "required" to pay taxes and fees to the government which promises to pay them back if they qualify and live long enough to receive what the gubmit meters out to them.
And they are funded by income redistribution thru taxation. Its so convoluted now that folks think they should have what you have, just because they feel entitled to it. If you are an employer you make your money off of other peoples backs and that makes you evil. If you are white you got what you have because of white privilege. If you move away from a large city because of crime, that is white flight. If you invest in the inner city, thats gentrification. Everything has a label. If you work, believe in God and Family you are now a domestic terrorist. Same if you speak up about some green haired teacher trying to change your kids gender. Anyone not preparing for what is coming down the pipe, kinda deserves what they are going to get.

rebrecs

And they are funded by income redistribution thru taxation. Its so convoluted now that folks think they should have what you have, just because they feel entitled to it. If you are an employer you make your money off of other peoples backs and that makes you evil. If you are white you got what you have because of white privilege. If you move away from a large city because of crime, that is white flight. If you invest in the inner city, thats gentrification. Everything has a label. If you work, believe in God and Family you are now a domestic terrorist. Same if you speak up about some green haired teacher trying to change your kids gender. Anyone not preparing for what is coming down the pipe, kinda deserves what they are going to get.
You forgot about the learning disabilities we have if we insist on swimming against the current. I believe the label for that ailment, or one of them anyway, is cognitive bias. Cognitive bias is what we suffer from, when we question the wisdom of a world government not hindered by sovereignty. Taking control of language, in order to control who can be in the narrative is an example of the type of skills needed for the weaponry that will be used pervasively in the thing coming down the pipe. (as you described it)