• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What If?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Great question. What if our legitimate President was still in office and did the following pResident Biden has done?

What if Trump left the podium and tried to shake hands with a ghost? What would the media report?
What if Trump left the podium in the wrong direction and just wandered aimlessly speaking incoherently? What would the media report?
What if Trump left 85 Billion dollars in military hardware in Afghanistan along with 1,500 American nationals and simply surrendered to the taliban. What would the media report?
What if Trump had told Zelensky to fire his Attorney General investigating Hunter Biden or they would not get 1 Billion in aid that was promised. What would the media report?
What if Trump's son, Donald, Jr. conducted himself in a manner like Hunter Biden? How would the media be treating Donald, Jr.?
What if Trump's DOJ was tormenting prominent Democrats like Rangel, Jackson? What would the media report?
What if Trump's DOJ was tormenting pro abortion activists and calling them domestic terrorists?
What if Vice President Pence went to South Korea and spoke about an alliance with North Korea? What would the media report?
What if Trump, speaking at a rally, tried to call up a dead person he should have known was deceased? What would the media report?
What if Trump had refused to take that cognitive test that he ended up aceing. We know how the media reported that. Crickets.

Anyone else beside me remember when Trump as being very careful walking down a slick metal ramp in the pouring rain with brand new leather soled dress shoes on and the media what lighting their hair on fire stating he was unfit to serve as he appeared to be having some difficulty walking yet the idiot fool Bidet takes a header on stairs to AF1 and the media blames the wind? Pathetic.

There always comes a day of reckoning. The only questions are the what's, the where's and the when's.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good to see you posting here again Butch.
Thanx Franc. Yeah, always been a great place with great people. Still driving your Xfire's? I sold mine a year ago this past April to a nice couple up in Searsport, Maine. They had been looking for a nice one for a while now and when mine popped up on AutoTrader they jumped all over it. Worked out great. Rosie is in good hands now. :ROFLMAO:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanx Franc. Yeah, always been a great place with great people. Still driving your Xfire's? I sold mine a year ago this past April to a nice couple up in Searsport, Maine. They had been looking for a nice one for a while now and when mine popped up on AutoTrader they jumped all over it. Worked out great. Rosie is in good hands now. :ROFLMAO:
I still have both the Ragtop and the SRT6. The SRT6 in on blocks not driven for over a year now. That's Cathy's car. I drive mine about once a month and to rallies with the local group.

My time, efforts and money is now going to the Hippie Ridge ranch and my sailing hobby. Both are in Springfield MO area. Plans are to retire there.

Unfortunately, the Crossfires cannot go to Hippie Ridge. It's so remote, four-wheel drive only. So, we will be parting with them in the future.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll just move it for now. It's taking up prime real estate in my building that I'll need for the winter.