• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What if...

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
To all you Trumpie fan boys, what if he chooses Chris Christie as his VP? Looks like he is down to washed up has-been, Newt Gingrich or RINO Chris Christie as his short list of VP candidates.

I'll tell you this, He chooses Christie and I go from a tepid, unenthusiastic supporter to #NeverTrump.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
So does this mean you'll vote for the bitch or just stay home!! If you stay home you might as well saunter down and cast a vote for the bitch!!
JMHO,
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
While I do not see that either of those options add anything positive to Trump's candidacy, who else is there to vote for? Hillary!!!!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I think the rumored pick of Christie for VP is something to just get people stirred up against Trump.
Here is something interesting from Yahoo.
https://gma.yahoo.com/gov-chris-chr...sidential-181207799--abc-news-topstories.html
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is being vetted as a possible vice presidential pick for presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, according to two top Republican officials.

Although Christie is going through the process, the two officials told ABC News they doubted that he would be Trump’s pick.

Christie in February, just weeks after suspending his presidential campaign, endorsed Trump for president and has been a surrogate for him on the campaign trail.

In addition to being been tapped in May to lead Trump’s possible White House transition, Christie has emerged as an influential voice on the Trump team.
Veepstakes 2016: A Look at the Potential Vice Presidential Picks for Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
How and Why Christie Endorsed Trump

At a press conference at the New Jersey statehouse, Christie denied that he would be vice president.

"All I can tell you is that my intention is that I'm going to serve the rest of my term as governor until Jan. 16, 2018, and then return to the private sector," he said.
NOTE:
the two officials told ABC News they doubted that he would be Trump’s pick.
It sure looks to me like the Christie for VP is just BS.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Once the presidential candidates get chosen, the VP candidates get picked, and the campaign has run its course, I'll do my speculating at the polling station.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
IMO av8r is going to be like the "angry old white guys" that stayed home and got bo re-elected because they didn't think Romney was conservative enough!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Av8r3400 reminds me of Col. Ralph Peters, who appears on FNC from time to time.

My wife & I have a joke. We call him Pissed Off Peters. :yum::yum::yum:

Jeez Av8r, those of us here are more then aware of Trumps shortcomings and at best most of us who vote for him will do so only out of necessity, not enthusiasm. If Fat Ankles Hillary wins, we on the right are doomed.

Come to think of it though, I think I actually disliked McCain and Romney just as much as I do Trump.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey AV8R as the saying goes - It ain't over 'til it's over.
Maybe voters are getting a bit sick of Hillary and Slick Willy's hijinks.
The FBI might just say screw the powers that be and see what they can get on Hillary.
A private server to hold what appears be sensitive info.? Come on.

Last edited:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
You Trumpie fan-boys and your irrational, emotional, hysterics. Now you attack me. Must have hit the nail directly on the head.

This election is tantamount to voting for Mussolini over Hitler because one is "less evil" than the other. Our country is finished and it wasn't the lib-tards that did it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You Trumpie fan-boys and your irrational, emotional, hysterics. Now you attack me. Must have hit the nail directly on the head.

This election is tantamount to voting for Mussolini over Hitler because one is "less evil" than the other. Our country is finished and it wasn't the lib-tards that did it.

Might as well let it go Larry.

Most people don't understand those of us who despise Hillary and Trump both.

Sleep well.

Lollie

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

Name me an election in the last few decades where the choice wasn't between two steaming piles of shit. Pick the lesser of two evils and get over it.