• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you listening to?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Downloaded the first album from these guys. The movie is based on their story. The songs are pretty fun.

jillcrate

Im listening to one of my 8track tapes :) (The mom and dads - In the blue canadian rockies)

Current song: In thr blue canadian Rockies

jillcrate

Im listening to one of my 8 track tapes :) (The first authentic 1950s rock and roll collection) - Tape 2

Current song: A lovers question - Clyde Mcfatter

olivegirl

I’m listening to the soundtrack from the series "Big Little Lie". Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world and are morally transported to the coast of Australia. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because every series starts with this song.

Ceee

Site Supporter
I do like my country music and love this video. It makes me laugh.
One of the comments on the video....proof that men never grow up :giggle:, he's going to sell them in a pair and call it a rack:giggle:

jillcrate

Listening to my Maxi Priest record :) (Single)

Current song: CLOSE TO YOU - Full version (Not the shorter one ya hear on the radio often)