• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today, II

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Yawn. Another rough night with sharp pains in my side. Thankfully today I may get some relief as I spoke with a urologist yesterday who booked me in this morning at the hospital for surgery to try going in to remove the stone.
You would think they would have a way to break them up with sound waves or something similar. Kidney stones have been causing problems for a long time, and the only remedy is an operation??

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You would think they would have a way to break them up with sound waves or something similar. Kidney stones have been causing problems for a long time, and the only remedy is an operation??

They do that when the first option doesn't work. I had lithrotripsy years ago to break one up. Only problem is the nearest machine is an 8 hour drive away.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
They do that when the first option doesn't work. I had lithotripsy years ago to break one up. Only problem is the nearest machine is an 8 hour drive away.
Since we are headed to having the same system, I'll not condemn the Canadian health care system.

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Since we are headed to having the same system, I'll not condemn the Canadian health care system.

It has it's flaws but it's not that bad. First time I talked to the urologist was yesterday. I'm on a stretcher now prepped for surgery. When I had my accident I got good care. I'm alive and walking. I've had a few surgeries since 2015. No real complaints.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks. After waiting 9 hours in a waiting room outside surgical day care for covid results, they got me in for surgery. They gave me the option of being awake or asleep. I chose the second option. I closed my eyes at 8:30 and woke up at 9 in recovery. They were able to remove the stone successfully. Now it's just the recovery for a couple days. No incisions as they go in through the urethra with a miniature scope with clamps to grab the stone. Much less painful than the lithrotripsy I had done. They resort to that if the first method isn't successful.

J.J. McDaniels

I'm going to see about adopting two strays out today that we tried our hand at keeping, but it doesn't look like we can. They're great dogs but they're also a lot to handle. Beyond that, I'm mostly going to be relaxing today and cook a little later on. It's still cloudy and cold out, so it's going to be more well than worth it. Damn left hand still doesn't feel right. My pinky finger just feels almost like it's asleep and it has been.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Since I got kicked off Fakebook I've been doing more politically, including working with a legal organization to sue them.
I want equal just for conservatives and the right to know who the accusers are and the right to sue them too. I'll be busy with that today, as well as going to the gym and some chores.

J.J. McDaniels

Since I got kicked off Fakebook I've been doing more politically, including working with a legal organization to sue them.
I want equal just for conservatives and the right to know who the accusers are and the right to sue them too. I'll be busy with that today, as well as going to the gym and some chores.
I hate FB. I’m mostly done with my account. How’d you get kicked off if you don’t mind me asking?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You mean it wasn't just a temp ban??
Good luck with having anything legal done about it. You're probably one of zillions who feel unjustifiably kicked off.
I'm on there every day for a time, but you know I don't do the political stuff on there.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
IMG_3046.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 21

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
This morning I went on 2 job walks, then when I returned I put in another hour adding studs to the tracks on the mini mini van. Last year the cabin road was solid ice on steep hills, almost didn't make it. The pattern I am using is about 160 screws per track. in an hour I can get about 1/3 of one track done. I've done 2 hours worth and got another 10 hours to go.

J.J. McDaniels

Just finished watching Ghostbusters Afterlife after I bought it digitally on YouTube. If you haven't seen it, it's more than well worth the watch. The tribute to Harold Ramis (Egon) was fitting. My hat is off to them for that.

echo

I never got kicked off of FB.
I left after a comment I made about genealogy being a mess.
They ganged up on me. Do they ever let up?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
You mean it wasn't just a temp ban??
Good luck with having anything legal done about it. You're probably one of zillions who feel unjustifiably kicked off.
I'm on there every day for a time, but you know I don't do the political stuff on there.
I'm pretty sure it's permanent. My 30 day bans are usually associated with posts about liberals but they wouldn't tell me why on this one.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure it's permanent. My 30 day bans are usually associated with posts about liberals but they wouldn't tell me why on this one.
When I saw you were like not there at all even on the messenger I felt like it's permanent.
There was this guy named Ben who used to post just random stuff. Nothing political at all. Thing is, he posted continuously from early am to night.
He said his was because of over-posting??
The times I got "jailed" wasn't because of anything outward shared on my timeline.
It was because of comments I made in the thick of a bunch of others on Inside Edition lol

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I've never been banned on Facebook but have had a post or two removed because they were too discriminatory by bashing newly landed immigrants from the middle east driving transports within a week of landing and causing daily crashes on the roads up here.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Ya know, at this point, I wouldn't give a damn if I got kicked off of FB. Save me the trouble of logging in every now and then. Just thinking out loud.
I know. I liked it but liberals are really sleazy. Liberals are NOT liberal.
When I saw you were like not there at all even on the messenger I felt like it's permanent.
There was this guy named Ben who used to post just random stuff. Nothing political at all. Thing is, he posted continuously from early am to night.
He said his was because of over-posting??
The times I got "jailed" wasn't because of anything outward shared on my timeline.
It was because of comments I made in the thick of a bunch of others on Inside Edition lol
I got suspended for 30 days for quoting Hitler. No meme, just this in the post:
"What luck for the rulers that men do not thing" Adolf Hitler.

Fakebook knows I'm involved with political groups and I'm a gun rights advocate. They also want to make an example out of me because I have/had over 1200 friends. And who knows; they're might have been one or more domestic terrorists (aka liberals) whining about me.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter

Fakebook knows I'm involved with political groups and I'm a gun rights advocate. They also want to make an example out of me because I have/had over 1200 friends. And who knows; they're might have been one or more domestic terrorists (aka liberals) whining about me.
By the way, I urge people to call their senators and congress-critters about this. Say to them, if a conservative had a social media and harasser liberals and minorities the same way, "it" would hit the fan and rightfully so. There should be equal rights for EVERYONE!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Ahh yes, you did tell me about the Hitler thing. I forgot all about it.
I think you are targeted given the amount of times they've booted you.
-----You aren't missing anything on there.
It's (still) all Betty White and now Sidney Poitier dying news.
Last time I posted was on Monday.
You guessed it, my supper picture 😄
Or was it a meme? 🤔

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Ahh yes, you did tell me about the Hitler thing. I forgot all about it.
I think you are targeted given the amount of times they've booted you.
-----You aren't missing anything on there.
It's (still) all Betty White and now Sidney Poitier dying news.
Last time I posted was on Monday.
You guessed it, my supper picture 😄
Or was it a meme? 🤔
I sure hope Trump does get a social media going soon.