• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weird shit…

Umberto

I was grilling this afternoon. My grilling area is beside the drive way where I can sit, have a cocktail, beer in this case, enjoy a fire, and watch traffic. I live in a dead end neighborhood on a cul de sac. This red van has been sitting in the front most of the afternoon and didn‘t think much about it as folks have company.
I’m sitting there, hear a car door slam beside the cop next door shed. A big heavy set guy comes walking down the street carrying a back pack and a sleeping bag to the red van. he makes two trips carrying the same kind of bag. After quite awhile, a skinny looking guy with a shaved head goes walking to the white car carrying one of the backpacks. The guy in the red van leaves and after awhile the guy in the white car leaves. I’m thinking it was a drug deal. I told the cop‘s wife and she said her husband wasn’t home.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Weird indeed. I'd be keeping an eye out for those vehicles again.
If it were cops on surveillance they would play dumb I suppose, so that is another possibility.

Umberto

Weird indeed. I'd be keeping an eye out for those vehicles again.
If it were cops on surveillance they would play dumb I suppose, so that is another possibility.
Not in my neighborhood - everyone is squeaky clean. These guys looked hinky and did not belong in our area. In hind thought I wished I’d called 911 but they really isn’t do anything but transfer bags. My next door neighbor is a cop and was not at home. I will be looking for them again, for sure.