Weather change

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's a calm sunny day today. The temperature is going to rise all week. This is the last blast of warmer air before full winter sets in.

I'm pretty much done with fall/winter preparations. Everything is tarped. Batteries are all removed and stored. The plow truck is up by the house ready to go. The snowmobiles are getting their fall servicing this week. Bring on the snow. We all know it's coming. No sense messing around with a couple inches all winter. Bring on about 3ft of it.

I talk to myself to get an expert opinion.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The temperature is going to rise all week.

That's how it is going to be here all week, high 60s today and 70s the rest of the week. You are one step ahead of me. I still have to winterize the power equipment but I'll start on that today after I finish blowing leaves again.

pirate_girl

Poster Extraordinaire
GOLD Site Supporter
RAIN...
WIND...😮
20201115_103940.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Temps are hovering just a few degrees below the freezing mark. It's supposed to warm up to 7 Celsius later in the week which will just make a sloppy wet mess everywhere before freezing again. Hopefully I don't end up with frozen ruts all over the driveway that I'll have to deal with all winter.