Weather change

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We had bad wind here today. On the way to camp we came across a transport rolled over from the wind. Just missed a rock cut.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's a gross wet mess outside. Rain and snow mixed together. A balmy +3 celcius.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We fired up the boiler a few weeks ago already set at 66F. The natural gas fireplace has been going every evening. Outside temperatures are hovering around the freezing mark with rain and snow.

Last edited:

Bannedjoe

I woke up to 27º this morning.

Obviously the weather people forgot this is the Arizona desert!!!

Global warming my ass.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're still sitting at 2" of the white stuff. It was cold this morning. -17 celcius. But it's supposed to warm up in a few days.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
East Texas is in for a chill too. It's going to be below freezing tonight and really below freezing tomorrow night. The wind is howling so the wind chill is going to be pretty bad. I think that I'll just stay inside. There isn't anything I need to be doing out there that can't wait until later in the week when it starts to warm up again.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like we're going to be getting some snow. I better move the plow truck up to the house

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yawn. It's 5am in the sticks when these were taken. It's still coming down. My wife and kids need to get out. Hopefully the buses aren't canceled. I love the first actual snowfall. It's like mother nature's reset button making everything new and fresh.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
And just like that, it was winter. Lol

I went out at 6am to plow. Just came in. Our road is plowed and sanded already. It's only -1 celcius so this snow is heavy and wet and very slippery slippery

pirate_girl

Infirmière essentielle
GOLD Site Supporter
Hide the women and children.
There's a big wind storm coming tomorrow.
It's all they're talking about around here.
By Thanksgiving day, it's supposed to be a downer for Macy's parade.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're supposed to be getting 6-12 cm of snow starting tomorrow into Sunday. Hopefully it's not like the last storm that produced like a politician. A lot of hype and promises leading up to it but not a lot of action.