• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Washington Post throws Facebook under the bus, reports FB played key role on Jan. 6

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It is time for a conservative platform that big Tech can not touch. It is here.....
Join Gab today!!
I have, but I'll be darned if I can get it to work right. Firstly, NEVER a social media fanboy so lots to learn in that arena. Secondly, they are still struggling with coming up to speed due to the huge migration from the communist sites. I get that, I dick around with computers so it will take time.

I urge all conservatives to join and support Gab and their browser Dissent. I have found Dissent Browser to work great. Not sure how much better it is than Brave, but i ditched Brave and went to Dissenter to support them.

We are rapidly moving to a dual economy in this country. The liberal economy and the conservative one. We all know which one to put our hard eared shekels into and which one to avoid like the plague.