• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

washed the dog

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
7 am I gave our small house dog a bath. towel dried it and it run off.
later I went looking for it and it was in bed with my wife. it wasn't a good time of day to wash the dog. :bolt: had to find my own dinner today and very lucky i'm not doing my laundry.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll bathe my meower, babs, here & there, & kinda pray that i'll live on should she get aggressive~~ usually, she'll make sure i'll see her, as she cleans her fur once i've taken a blow-dryer, a multitude of briberies including meow-nip, her squeaky mouse in pink, 1 toy that appears to be an animal, & pettins--
it's to my thoughts that she luvs getting all of that once she has to take that bath- & i pour peroxide onto myself thereafter, if she claws me-- she usually isn't agresssive- & she's purring by me by morning--
they hafta have baths-- they get into items that u thought u hid, & hid well-- meh--

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
7 am I gave our small house dog a bath. towel dried it and it run off.
later I went looking for it and it was in bed with my wife. it wasn't a good time of day to wash the dog. :bolt: had to find my own dinner today and very lucky i'm not doing my laundry.

:yum::yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't wash the dog until my wife tells me to wash the dog. Its safer for me that way.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
babs is getting her summer bath soon-- keeping my nearby locals on speed dial should she have a fit--