• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wall art/decoration question

jackaustin

Just curious if anyone has a go-to website or a store for some wall decorations or art? I have been trying to fill in empty spaces on the walls with art but every time I look for said art, nothing really looks appealing to me. I have been looking at Etsy as of late and found some stuff but just wondering if there are some other places I’m missing? Thanks!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Find a local art gallery in your town.

There are plenty of good artists that don't command super high prices. You can find what you need locally without spending big dollars and you will support the local economy too.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
If you are not looking for investment art, go to ebay. Lots of crap there, but many very nice stuff as well.