• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vote 2012

loboloco

As usual I am working the polls tomorrow in my area. My job is to insure we have a correct and well run election.
Whoever you decide to vote for, or against, please get out and vote.
See y'all late tomorrow or Wednesday.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
As usual I am working the polls tomorrow in my area. My job is to insure we have a correct and well run election.
Whoever you decide to vote for, or against, please get out and vote.
See y'all late tomorrow or Wednesday.

Unlike you, I'm not working the election this time around. For some reason they have cut back on the number of election clerks. You know, it's a long, long 12-hour day when you don't get a break or have someone to spell you for a while. My wife is an election judge so she'll have a long 15 or 16 hour day tomorrow. It's a long time to work without being able to leave for breakfast, lunch or dinner, just homemade sandwiches and coffee.

I don't know how busy the polls will be tomorrow, the early voting was four times what it normally is. A lot of people want to make sure that their vote is counted this year.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Will be there as soon as the wife is awake enough to fill out the ballot.

loboloco

We had a good turn out and actually had enough people to give everybody breaks if they wanted it. I have a good crew working for me. Yep, I'm one of those in charge of the polling place, so didn't get home till about 10. tired today even though I managed to get some good sleep last night. 16 hours is a long time.