• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Veritas Journalists Confront CNN Reporters Over Network’s Silence on Tapper Producer Rick Saleeby

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Messing around with kids should come with the death penalty. That's why here in Iowa, some of us Tea Party people are currently involved with going to meetings put on by the hospitals and law enforcement about human trafficking and assisting them.

Messing around with kids should come with the death penalty. That's why here in Iowa, some of us Tea Party people are currently involved with going to meetings put on by the hospitals and law enforcement about human trafficking and assisting them.
it's a cycle of abuse most pedos were abused themselves.

We all have things earlier in life that have an influence on us now. They have to control that vicious urge or suffer the consequences.
I don't think killing is the answer, it's about treatment and stopping the abuse. Are you willing to kill women too? There are plenty of women who rape boys.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think killing is the answer, it's about treatment and stopping the abuse. Are you willing to kill women too? There are plenty of women who rape boys.
100% or nearly 100% recidivism for sex offenders, especially pediophiles . Only 3 effective treatments. Jail with no possibility of parole, castration or death.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
They know they are committing a crime so just like other crimes, they need to get help BEFORE they commit crimes.

Is there any hint of a suggestion that Maxwell was abused in any way? Or is she a sick bitch that just thinks of herself and enjoys enticing young kids to be used as sex slaves?
No idea, i don't really watch their news because it's the smaller news people who are showing what's happening most of the time. Joe Rogan did an interview with a doctor but that's rare. I can't tell you who to watch. I advise you to watch multiple sources.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Highly unlikely unhappen with female offenders. Females usually get less time for offence than male.

My granddaughter was the victim of a pedophile. It was a female. It ruined her childhood, and she will never be a normal person. I know you believe men and women are different, but the crime is the same no matter the sexes involved. In this case whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Prison at a minimum. It's not about curing them but protecting the innocent.

As for mental illness, it is arguably one of the most fungible and abused excuses in our society. Anyone who does not conform or behave to the rules of society can be labeled with it. And that can include criminal activity.

It can be an excuse for incarceration or exoneration, depending on the mood of a prosecutor. On the innocent as well as the guilty. However, as an excuse for the assault of an innocent, it certainly is definable as a "mental illness." But there can be no excuse for allowing such a person to be irresponsibly set free in our society to repeat the offense.

Last edited:
My granddaughter was the victim of a pedophile. It was a female. It ruined her childhood, and she will never be a normal person. I know you believe men and women are different, but the crime is the same no matter the sexes involved. In this case whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander.

As for mental illness, it is arguably one of the most fungible and abused excuses in our society. Anyone who does not conform or behave to the rules of society can be labeled with it. And that can include criminal activity.

It can be an excuse for incarceration or exoneration, depending on the mood of a prosecutor. On the innocent as well as the guilty. However, as an excuse for the assault of an innocent, it certainly is definable as a "mental illness." But there can be no excuse for allowing such a person to be irresponsibly set free in our society to repeat the offense.
People with mental health issues sometimes do not act rationally. Killing someone isn't going to solve the problem. They themselves may have been abused or they were abused other ways. One of the best ways to solve this issue is to make spanking illegal. It's the first step.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
People with mental health issues sometimes do not act rationally. Killing someone isn't going to solve the problem. They themselves may have been abused or they were abused other ways. One of the best ways to solve this issue is to make spanking illegal. It's the first step.
I got spanked as a kid, the only effect I encountered is, I did what was told for a while after it. And it worked on my kids too.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
A great way to put it.

The government thinks it's a great point too because all of the government agencies have armed guards.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
A lot more laws like this one should be going into effect:

Law to Protect Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, Hold Abusers Accountable Goes into Effect​

DENVER, Colo. (PRESS RELEASE) - Marking the conclusion of a years long effort to protect survivors of child sexual abuse and hold institutions that cover up abuse accountable, the Child Sexual Abuse Accountability Act goes into effect tomorrow, January 1, 2022.

The law - sponsored by Senators Jessie Danielson (D-Wheat Ridge) and Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) and Representatives Dafna Michaelson Jenet (D-Commerce City) and Matt Soper (R-Delta) - allows survivors of child sexual abuse to sue schools, government entities, or private institutions that cover up sexual abuse, as well as the perpetrators, and seeks to prevent future instances of sexual abuse.

“No child should ever have to suffer sexual abuse, but for far too long our laws have failed to protect the youngest victims of these unspeakable crimes, and today we say no more,” said Sen. Danielson. “This law ensures that actions taken by abusers and institutions to harm our little ones can no longer be swept under the rug, and will hold those bad actors accountable for their vile behavior. I am proud to stand with survivors. I will keep fighting to make sure they finally get the justice they deserve, and can begin to heal.”

READ MORE: