• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Uh-Oh.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
:wow:

FOX is now reporting documents from the state department detailing the months of denied requests for security in Libya. I would assume an attempt to dump information on a Friday afternoon without being noticed. The link says from congress persons pressing the Administration and State Department for information.

Hillary is in big trouble.

Barack is in huge trouble.

This can not now be ignored any longer by the main stream democrat propaganda machine.

Kane

The third presidential debate should be interesting.

It's October, Barack. SURPRISE! You've got less than three days to have a drone lob a missile on some terrorists.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The CIA has come forth with memos showing repeated cries for more security people in Libya and Benghazi in particular. In actuality they reduced the number of security there even though attacks were escalating.:hammer: There will be a special report with Bret Baier at 10 tonight on Fox.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I still have to wonder why the two retired seals were there.......still wonder if it wasnt a pay back to the seals, and stevens was just to get the seals.....heard some news person saying that there was no reason for stevens to be there in bengausy sp.....dont know who it was cause my back is to the tv most of the time and mom flips around a lotfrom one chanelto another......and I can't believe rock has a vindictive bone in his body now could I??:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Stevens died on Obama's watch.
He had to have known what was going on.
He throws Hillary under the bus to save his own ass.

They need to throw his ass out before the election even takes place.

'Course, that won't happen.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hilary may go down but you can bet your a** that she won't go down alone. Bye - bye Barack.

It wouldn't surprise me if BO got "sick" before the third debate and pulled out.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I find the timeline between 18:00 and 22:00 amazing, especially at 19:15, pay close attention!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIAE6vLct-0"]Know The TRUTH ~ Step By Step ~ Bret Baier's ~ 'Death and Deceit in Benghazi' - YouTube[/ame]