• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker SnoCat Crew Trailer

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
"Nikson Effect"

here is the lesson learned, and thus the "Nikson Effect", the frame and structure was absolutely rust free and so straight, the rubber tracks were new, and the interior very very nice, so, when you weigh the cost of fixing and or replacing these items vs the cost of an engine, I will buy a cat buy without a engine all day long, lesson learned,

I believe in the "Nikson Effect" smart purchase

fyi, finding a rust free tucker is nearly impossible...if not impossible, just ask anyone one that has and or is restoring any year of tucker.

long live the "Nikson Effect" and in the end he has a very very nice cat and dare to say worth every penny if not more he spent...
Cheers!
I am a happy Tucker owner, cant say anything less :)

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don’t know how to reply to such blatant and unconstructive ignorance. Anyone else?

Ayn Rand
Definitely not embossed or stamped.

The newer replacement emblem covered over where someone added the raised plastic emblems from a 60-70's front engine cowl after it left the factory. More than likely, when changing the color from yellow/blue to orange, a previous owner painted over everything giving the impression of a stamping. The plastic emblems break all the time and were probably popped off and replaced with the new one you can buy from the factory now. https://classicsnocat.com/shop/ols/products/xn-oem-tucker-sno-cat-logo-c6a The holes in the body match the old plastic mounts exactly.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
On fiberglass boats when a name is applied either painted or decal the sun and elements change the material that isn't covered by the decal/paint.

When removed you get a reverse effect of a raised name. Here Davenet is on point where that is paint buildup. The rear hitch attachment also supports the sno train. I have yet to see a trailer with a rear pintle for another trailer.

It also would have been made for a pontoon cat vs a rubber track most likely. The height on a rubber track hitch is higher than that of a pontoon cat so I am not sure that trailer would be idea for all sno cats to pull. Chances are the pulling cat was a of a vintage prior to the build year.

Those aluminum frame side windows were 70's same on my 73. The pintle looks to have been modified and may have had a different attachment like the older tuckers initially possibly with a swivel on it. Early tuckers didn't always have a pintle hitch.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
you might be able to cash in big time on eBay, like the kitten craze, insane money on eBay....hope those kitten buyers see your trailer as desirable as a kitten, good luck and hope you cash in big time. sincerely, good luck

Last edited: