• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 1744 Alaska CL $22,500

akmountaineer

Not mine.

https://fairbanks.craigslist.org/hvo/5575027414.html

00303_29y2Ak9Kua4_600x450.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to have a little tucker orange to add to the stable but at 22 grand I'm guessing he is another nordale auction hunter buying rigs to flip. I will wait till I have the money and a good deal comes along

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to have a little tucker orange to add to the stable but at 22 grand I'm guessing he is another nordale auction hunter buying rigs to flip. I will wait till I have the money and a good deal comes along

Say it isn't so Mr. Nome! Have you been drinking the orange Kool Aid?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Say it isn't so Mr. Nome! Have you been drinking the orange Kool Aid?
no snow cats sit on the same list as guns, one needs to have one of each, maybe the bv 206 would be the exception. unless I needed anther yard ornament to match a Kristi I certainly couldn't afford to drive one very much.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Almost five years ago (June 2011) there was an auction in Fairbanks, AK of seven Aleyska owned Tuckers. All were either 1743's or 1744's and were from the early 1980's. They were similarly equipped with Detroit Diesel 4-53 engines, Allison automatic transmissions and Warn model 8274 8,000lb winches.

In reviewing the auctions results there were three 1982 1744's. One had over 2,000 hours so that leaves two possible candidates. The winning bids on those machines were $13,000 and $10,250.

I can't be 100% certain this is one of those two Tuckers but now, five years later, and missing the winch, the seller is asking $22,500....