tsaw and rusty's neverending party thread!!!!!!

Ironman

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AKF-wfmNAI"]Three Days Grace - Chalk Outline (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Leni

Shoot! I just might have to take my zills and go home. Not that you and I can't have a party but I dance for at least ten guys.

Leni

Barkeep! I need a drink to celebrate. Spring has sprung here. My fruit trees are in bloom, birds are singing and the darn mocking birds are stealing threads from my car cover for their nest. Let's make it Gray Goose vodka.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
You got it doll.

I saw an old James Bond Movie the other day with a belly dancer in it. I thought of you. From Russia with Love, a Sean Connery one make in 1963.

Leni

I remember that movie. I wasn't impressed with her. I doubt that they'd hire an actual dancer for the part. The music was nice though.

muleman

worn out farmer
GOLD Site Supporter
That is our buddy Tom Sawyer from Michigan or Minnesota. He fell in love again last I heard from him.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
it appears tsaw and rusty lost interest. Maybe you should start a Leni's and Mulemales party thread or get Galvi involved. It was fun when we had the action and more participants.

Leni

Sounds like a good idea. Mule and I had a lot of fun on the thread. I'll ask him. Same for Galvi.

Leni

This lady will NOT go naked but I will put on my belly dance costume.

On second thought, if I get enough drinks in me, who knows?