• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump To Return To Social Media With Own Platform

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I sent Trump's website an email saying,
"A potential name for your social media website: Meet And Greet Association (MAGA)"

Reactions: Doc

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike Lindell is also talking about his own platform. Be interesting to watch.
I’d bet they work together. I’m just not sure that anyone can remake FB or Twitter. It will have to offer something new while also being simple to use. And 50% of the voters may shun it. So it’s an uphill climb. Parlor tried and had the impact of a teaspoon trying to bail out the ocean.

Reactions: Doc

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I’d bet they work together. I’m just not sure that anyone can remake FB or Twitter. It will have to offer something new while also being simple to use. And 50% of the voters may shun it. So it’s an uphill climb. Parlor tried and had the impact of a teaspoon trying to bail out the ocean.
every dollar that doesn't go to those assholes is a dollar well spent.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I do believe you nailed it Bob. Even if Lindell and Trump work together it will be a huge uphill challenge to make it. But .... Trump has surprised most of us in the past. Maybe he can do it again in part due to his huge fan following.