• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump Rally In Cullman, Alabama

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Without even considering the probability of fraud in the last election,,, I have to say the Biden is what you get when the Party "installs" a President instead of letting the people "elect" one.

We didn't want Kamala either. Nobody did.

I believe the democratic Iowa Caucus not only proved my suggestion but was actually a practice run to see how to screw up an election.

Done on the main scale last November it seemed to pass the smell test with far too many voters.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
When is America going to wake up and realize the destruction these demon-rats are doing to our country?

Our southern borders are wide open allowing unvetted entry by tens of thousands including those with COVID, inflation is soaring, Afghanistan is an unmitigated disaster with the real possibility of thousands of Americans dying at the hands of the Taliban, Biden is killing jobs, Biden is killing our energy independence and the entire fossil fuel industry, demon-rats are indoctrinating our children with lies of CRT and white supremacy. There's much more and you all know that..............

America is dying at the hands of these miserable communist bastards and it's time a change is made. NOW

BTW, any clown show liberals still hanging here? Any of you demented turd nozzles want to try to defend your brain dead demented fraudulent excuse for a POTUS? By all mean, please try. I need a good laugh today.

I voted for Trump and I am voting for him again if this country still exists. Any of you who did not vote for him or continue to support the phony narratives that the election was not stolen or Jan 6 was an insurrection are just as culpable as the Demon-Rats themselves.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
When is America going to wake up and realize the destruction these demon-rats are doing to our country?

Our southern borders are wide open allowing unvetted entry by tens of thousands including those with COVID, inflation is soaring, Afghanistan is an unmitigated disaster with the real possibility of thousands of Americans dying at the hands of the Taliban, Biden is killing jobs, Biden is killing our energy independence and the entire fossil fuel industry, demon-rats are indoctrinating our children with lies of CRT and white supremacy. There's much more and you all know that..............

America is dying at the hands of these miserable communist bastards and it's time a change is made. NOW

BTW, any clown show liberals still hanging here? Any of you demented turd nozzles want to try to defend your brain dead demented fraudulent excuse for a POTUS? By all mean, please try. I need a good laugh today.

I voted for Trump and I am voting for him again if this country still exists. Any of you who did not vote for him or continue to support the phony narratives that the election was not stolen or Jan 6 was an insurrection are just as culpable as the Demon-Rats themselves.
This is a a decidedly unhelpful post. Thank you so much for sharing. Instead of engaging in "us versus them" rhetoric, why not try something a little less bombastic or antagonistic? Or do you just want to read the same opinion as yours all the time?

As for Donald Trump, he needs to bow out and get out of the spot light, so the QANON, Proud Boys and others can fade away. The same goes for Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert or Matt Gaetz. The Republicans need serious candidates now - not some off-the-reservation oligarch or fringe half witted opportunists. Make no mistake. Donald Trump doesn't care about you. At all.

Republicans have a perfect opportunity to get back in the game and pull the moderates into our camp, but these fringe knuckleheads are fucking it up. At least Biden, with all of his shortcomings, is pissing everybody off equally. Not just "the other side."

In other words, my suggestion is to engage, not taunt.

Reactions: Doc

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
F'ing Democrats want to fundamentally change America.

I say they can go F@ck them selves, the idiots. :furious:

They should move to another nation. I am not going any were.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
F'ing Democrats want to fundamentally change America.

I say they can go F@ck them selves, the idiots. :furious:

They should move to another nation. I am not going any were.
An approach that was ineffective in 2020.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This is a a decidedly unhelpful post. Thank you so much for sharing. Instead of engaging in "us versus them" rhetoric, why not try something a little less bombastic or antagonistic? Or do you just want to read the same opinion as yours all the time?

As for Donald Trump, he needs to bow out and get out of the spot light, so the QANON, Proud Boys and others can fade away. The same goes for Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert or Matt Gaetz. The Republicans need serious candidates now - not some off-the-reservation oligarch or fringe half witted opportunists. Make no mistake. Donald Trump doesn't care about you. At all.

Republicans have a perfect opportunity to get back in the game and pull the moderates into our camp, but these fringe knuckleheads are fucking it up. At least Biden, with all of his shortcomings, is pissing everybody off equally. Not just "the other side."

In other words, my suggestion is to engage, not taunt.
So says the guy who posts the same never trumper happy horse shit time and time again since 2016. Blah, blah, blah. Maybe it is you that just wants to read the same opinion as yours all the time, eh? Ever think of that? No, prolly not I would presume. Funny thing is, my posts gets the likes and everyone laughs at yours. True story sunshine.

BTW, every word I said was true. Are you denying it or are you just being offended by the tone? Hahahahaha.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
So says the guy who posts the same never trumper happy horse shit time and time again since 2016. Blah, blah, blah. Maybe it is you that just wants to read the same opinion as yours all the time, eh? Ever think of that? No, prolly not I would presume. Funny thing is, my posts gets the likes and everyone laughs at yours. True story sunshine.

BTW, every word I said was true. Are you denying it or are you just being offended by the tone? Hahahahaha.
Dear lord. A simple inventory of my posts shows you're just full of yourself. Never mind.

Keep doin' what you're doin'. If you think you're having fun now, just wait. You're gonna love Kamala in 2024.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
An approach that was ineffective in 2020.
Worked like a charm in 2016.

Would have worked again until the lying cheating stealing rioting looting and burning looting DEMOCRATS stole the election with Zuckerberg's, Soros and Dominions help.

My God you should educate your self. All points on the map clearly show the 2020 election was clearly stolen.
Just add Trump votes to Biden's and come up with something like 400,000 more votes than registered voters.
If you think for a minute we will forgive and forget, I got some bad news for you and all Democrats. :furious:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Worked like a charm in 2016.

Would have worked again until the lying cheating stealing rioting looting and burning looting DEMOCRATS stole the election with Zuckerberg's, Soros and Dominions help.

My God you should educate your self. All points on the map clearly show the 2020 election was clearly stolen.
Just add Trump votes to Biden's and come up with something like 400,000 more votes than registered voters.
If you think for a minute we will forgive and forget, I got some bad news for you and all Democrats. :furious:
Well, that would be a good start, but if I were you I would not hold my breath. :ROFLMAO: