• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trucker Builds Bomb to Destroy his own truck

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah, he rocked the earth for miles away, dang near shut down a nuclear plant. This guy and the company that sold the bomb material is in big do do.

Story here.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
If you've been itching to buy some Tannerite you better get it soon. I suspect it will quickly become some form of controlled substance.

Thanks smart ass!

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
If you've been itching to buy some Tannerite you better get it soon. I suspect it will quickly become some form of controlled substance.

Thanks smart ass!

That is exactly what I was thinking. First Cherry Bombs and M-80s, now Tannerite. Gone are the good ole days!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
That is exactly what I was thinking. First Cherry Bombs and M-80s, now Tannerite. Gone are the good ole days!

Don't forget that they had to mention the dreaded ".50 caliber rifle". I'm sure the gun ban nuts will latch on to this and milk it for all they can.

I hope someone sticks a stiff boot up that numbskulls butt!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Puttin in some long hours. I thought as you got older you worked less hours :yum: I guess I was wrong. But I am keeping the Mrs. Happy :applause:
So, your Mrs. likes it when you're away working too?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
So, your Mrs. likes it when you're away working too?

Actually we have spent more time together lately than not, thank you. She hates it when I am away and can not sleep. I was out of town last week for two days and she called me all night long stating she can't sleep.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Then Mrs. Murph loves you. Mrs. Zoom calls all the time so I think I'm loved as well.

Anyway, back on subject, I'm hoping Tannerite isn't ruined because of this.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kind of an update, the dude is now in jail. His fun and games set off some sensors at the area Nuclear Power Plant which put them in a Dangerous Situation. It is not funny anymore for this guy.