• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tractor Drifting?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very cool. Sure looks like fun! At first I thought they were doing demolition derby with them ....now that would be a site!!!!

Good find!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:
At first I thought they were doing demolition derby with them ....now that would be a site!!!!
Around here, they have some decent demolition derbys.
One with combines, another with school busses.

JayC

Huh?
I've seen that before. That looks like fun! I'd love to give it a try sometime. :D:drink:

bczoom said:
Around here, they have some decent demolition derbys.
One with combines, another with school busses.

I always wanted to see a combine demo derby. I think they've had them around here before, but I never made it to see them. :(

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
JayC, they televised one here a few years ago. Since then its been on my list for things that definately hav to be done! Looked the most fun ever! Just crash into each other, the last one moving wins. It seemed popular to roll others combines with the header lift bars :D Looked like a hoot :D