• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Top 10 Easiest Claims for VA Disability This Year (2022 Edition)

Ceee

Site Supporter
I appreciate what you're doing, Lenny. Sometimes people just need to be aware of what assistance is available.

If you don't want this in your thread, feel free to have it removed. I'll be fine with that.

This is a little off topic for what you're talking about. A lot of people don't know this, but there is some VA assistance for widows of Vets who served during war time. I don't even remember how I found out about it. I jumped through all the hoops...paperwork, interview at the VA office, etc. It ended up that my mother didn't qualify. I told a friend about it, and her mother did qualify. She was very happy to know about the program.