• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times II

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But wait . . . is V.P. Kamala Harris in charge of the border?

Wasn't she, with her supreme intellect, supposed to solve the problem that TRUMP created?

I mean she was named the border czar by Biden. And the Biden/Harris administration blames TRUMP for the border problems.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
But wait . . . is V.P. Kamala Harris in charge of the border?

Wasn't she, with her supreme intellect, supposed to solve the problem that TRUMP created?

I mean she was named the border czar by Biden. And the Biden/Harris administration blames TRUMP for the border problems.
I think kamala is trying to stay under the radar in hopes she can run for pres in '24.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget about having to wear a mask, provide 2 forms of ID, your social insurance number, proof of vaccination, and a left nut as collateral just to walk into a restaurant to sit down for a meal. Then surviving the germ infested area between the doors and your table where only then you can take your mask off to eat as germs don't live there. Oh, and being able to cram yourself into a stadium seat armpit to armpit with 5000+ strangers without a mask because it's outside so that's safe but not being allowed to have more than 40 close family members present in a room designed for 300 to attend a funeral because that's dangerous. Oh, and those 5000+ people you're sitting shoulder to shoulder with, they don't have to be vaccinated because it's outside. But you better have proof of vaccination if you want to attend your own dad's funeral. As you can tell I've about lost all patience with the stupid covid rules that make no sense.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget about having to wear a mask, provide 2 forms of ID, your social insurance number, proof of vaccination, and a left nut as collateral just to walk into a restaurant to sit down for a meal. Then surviving the germ infested area between the doors and your table where only then you can take your mask off to eat as germs don't live there. Oh, and being able to cram yourself into a stadium seat armpit to armpit with 5000+ strangers without a mask because it's outside so that's safe but not being allowed to have more than 40 close family members present in a room designed for 300 to attend a funeral because that's dangerous. Oh, and those 5000+ people you're sitting shoulder to shoulder with, they don't have to be vaccinated because it's outside. But you better have proof of vaccination if you want to attend your own dad's funeral. As you can tell I've about lost all patience with the stupid covid rules that make no sense.
Nothing in the world makes sense anymore, I'm waiting to see the 4 horsemen coming. I think a couple already left the gate.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
All of that to eat, gather, or travel but, you don't have to have an ID to vote.

Great.