• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times II

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Ban-books.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in Facebook jail for 3 days.
For posting a video of Michelle Obama reading "Oh The Places You'll Go" on video in reply to several people saying the books are racist among other comments.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm in Facebook jail for 3 days.
For posting a video of Michelle Obama reading "Oh The Places You'll Go" on video in reply to several people saying the books are racist among other comments.
I was suspended for 30 days once for quoting Hitler.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was suspended for 30 days once for quoting Hitler.
I remember that.
Oh well, I'm silenced until Saturday night. Lol
No thanking, no posting - but can use the messenger.
I think it's other members reporting posts getting butt hurt. I doubt there are FB police watching us, they just read complaints, then decide how to handle it.
?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I remember that.
Oh well, I'm silenced until Saturday night. Lol
No thanking, no posting - but can use the messenger.
I think it's other members reporting posts getting butt hurt. I doubt there are FB police watching us, they just read complaints, then decide how to handle it.
?
When I posted the Hitler quote, I was suspended within seconds.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I've actually been a good boy on Facebook. Lol. I rarely share memes, political views, opinions etc on there unless it's something I feel strongly about and have credible evidence to back it up.