• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times II

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
GOOD! Imagine what would happen if some white people opened a social media and stated blocking black people's posts because they "go against their community standards"!!!
Strangely enough my son Jeff just said much the same on Facebook lol
He's fed up and doesn't care if he gets banned.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Strangely enough my son Jeff just said much the same on Facebook lol
He's fed up and doesn't care if he gets banned.
Tell Jeff to document it if he does get suspended because it is a class action lawsuit and their could be compensation for punitive damages.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Representative M T Greene was "censored for her face mask and her Facebook posts about 2nd Amendment rights and being the Squad's worst nightmare.

Here is her latest poke of fun...; It's not really new but it is funny
mask.jpg

Via The Palmieri Report:

It’s nice to know there are still some people who are willing to stand up to the machine, no matter that doing so will likely cost her dearly.

VIDEO OF THE DAY​

Facebook Finally Loses

Attachments

• 1626284553014.png
    1626284553014.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1626284552759.png
    1626284552759.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 34

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Representative M T Greene was "censored for her face mask and her Facebook posts about 2nd Amendment rights and being the Squad's worst nightmare.

Here is her latest poke of fun...; It's not really new but it is funny
mask.jpg

Via The Palmieri Report:

It’s nice to know there are still some people who are willing to stand up to the machine, no matter that doing so will likely cost her dearly.

VIDEO OF THE DAY​

Facebook Finally Loses

I've been thinking I have to walk this back a bit. It seems masks at least, filter out dust and crap. President Biden does not.