• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Today

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is both a solemn day and a happy day. Today is our 50th wedding anniversary.

Congratulations!

We have a ways to go to to catch up with you guys. April was 34 years for us.

Jim

Last edited:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Anniversay. You've got us by 7 years. Many, many more to you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Anniversary Leni!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! You are a decade ahead of us. :tiphat:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We are at 47 years. My wife was just out of diapers when we met. And yes, my training is progressing nicely thank you.

For years we were challenged by friends with the same question," is it love yet?" It was, from our first encounter.

Congrats on your success in love. It comes so rarely anymore and seldom withstands the tests of time and influences.:flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Good show gal!!!!we are headed we just passed 51...on our way to 52......and as long as I do as Im told...I should make it!!!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Leni, Congratulations on this mile stone! 50 years is a long time, and I am happy for you and your husbands commitment to your marriage. I wish you many more years of bliss!

Regards, Kirk

Leni

Thanks everyone. We decided a long time ago that we would celebrate our marriage on the day. We would remember 9-11 but would not let those bastards spoil our day.

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Congratulations! Wife and I made 22 a couple weeks ago; have a little catching up to do :D

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations !!

WE are working on our 52nd year of marrage. We were sweethearts in high school, then married soon after graduation. It's been a challenge, but why trade in one set of problems for many more?