• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TiredRetired

mak2

Our two resident drive by liberals seem to be missing in action these days. I find their post humorous and entertaining, to say the least. Oh well, like a bad habit, they will be back, I'm sure.

What a loser....:yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Huh?

Apparently I missed something due to recent travels and not being on the computer enough.

BTW, are you getting my SNOW today?

We had been set to get 4 to 6 inches. Got NONE. It all moved south. Apparently much farther south. I'm hearing it may be getting Indianapolis.

mak2

Where did you go? I have been at Mardi Gras and got home just in time for the snow. Damn. We have about 6 inches at my house just south of Indy and it is suppose to turn very cold the next several days.
Huh?

Apparently I missed something due to recent travels and not being on the computer enough.

BTW, are you getting my SNOW today?

We had been set to get 4 to 6 inches. Got NONE. It all moved south. Apparently much farther south. I'm hearing it may be getting Indianapolis.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where did you go? I have been at Mardi Gras and got home just in time for the snow. Damn. We have about 6 inches at my house just south of Indy and it is suppose to turn very cold the next several days.

I was down in North Carolina, drove through the blizzard that buried KY, WV, VA and left a sheet of ice on TN and NC. Took 12+ hours to get from Winston-Salem, NC to Louisville. Normally I can be home in 11.5 hours (or a bit less).

Then we went to South Bend to the Notre Dame/Wake Forest basketball game. Had seats 1 and 2 in Row A (floor seats) for the game. Never sat so close to the players before. They work up a stink when they play!

Got back home on Wednesday afternoon.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Our two resident drive by liberals seem to be missing in action these days. I find their post humorous and entertaining, to say the least. Oh well, like a bad habit, they will be back, I'm sure.

What a loser....:yum:

You're making me all misty inside, sir. I just don't know what to say, other then thanx for making my point about your humorous and entertaining posts. :yum: Have a nice trip on your drive by wagon. :biggrin:

Kane

You're making me all misty inside, sir. I just don't know what to say, other then thanx for making my point about your humorous and entertaining posts. :yum: Have a nice trip on your drive by wagon. :biggrin:

Next time mak2 accuses somebody of name-calling ... well.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Next time mak2 accuses somebody of name-calling ... well.

No, no you got it all wrong Kane. I've been here 2 1/2 years and over 5000 posts and this is the very first time I have had the distinction of having my own thread. I have to say it is quite an honor, to be honest. What these young fellas don't realize is us old guys have heard it all, and most likely from better people too. :yum:

I love humorous and entertaining posts. Life is too short.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't figure who's a bigger PIA, you or mak2.:yum:

At least he's got you laughing instead of bitching. :applause: