• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to Piss off OkeeDon Again

Cityboy

Banned
It's only been an hour and a half. Give it time. When Don wakes up from his nap, I know he will check it out. The question is will he post. Any bets?:beer:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow, this is pointless ;) :D
Kinda like a blunt pencil :rofl1:

OkeeDon

Wow, this is pointless
Kinda what I thought when I first saw the post a minute or two after it had been posted. The only other thought that crossed my mind when I saw it was, "Consider the source."

Cityboy

Banned
OkeeDon said:
Kinda what I thought when I first saw the post a minute or two after it had been posted. The only other thought that crossed my mind when I saw it was, "Consider the source."

Yeah, but you just couldn't resist, could ya? :D :boobies: :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I couldn't resist either. Thanks for the chuckle! :)

OkeeDon

Yeah, but you just couldn't resist, could ya?
Oh, I dunno. I saw the post about 2 minutes after you posted it; I had just clicked on "New Posts" and it was near the top and highlighted. It never occurred to me to post until later today I saw that someone had bothered to respond; being curious who would bother, I saw that Mith had pretty well summarized it. I responded to him, not you.

In the meantime, looking at your subsequent posts and the number of views, I see it was "burning a hole in your pocket". You must have been squirming around all afternoon, checking it about every 3-1/2 minutes, to see if I had responded yet. That gives me a chuckle...

AndyM

Charter Member
Hmmmmm...

instigator

n 1: someone who deliberately foments trouble; "she was the instigator of their quarrel" [syn: provoker, inciter, instigant, firebrand] 2: a person who initiates a course of action [syn: initiator]

Judging by your last post, I think you were instigating a response from me.
It worked.
:whistle:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh, guys... This is approaching personal attacks pretty quickly (or is it the whole thread?).
If the forum is slow, can't we think of better things to kick around (instead of each other)?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
BZ...... go back to sleep and let the trolls do their thing. Besides, they are just having a little fun. OkeeDon is intelligent enough to handle himself and Cityboy knows how to walk the fine line without falling off the fence. OK... now everyone start over again and don't forget to be polite. MikePA. :moon: :wave:

OkeeDon

From the Wikipedia: "In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt the discussion or to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them."

Further, "Various users have different motivations for trolling. A common factor to most of them is the desire to draw attention to the troll. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The more attention the troll's activities draw from users, the more persistent the troll's behavior in the forum. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in internet culture: 'Do not feed the trolls.'"