• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thoughts & Feelings..Let’s begin..

Slim

Well, I’ve done just about it all, warehouse work, self employed work, gun store, federal employee..turned hobbies into my job.

Never thought I thought this way until I actually looked back. You might need someone to talk to when your at a party in your buddies garage an your all sitting there in the summer an you pull out your summer carry, empty all five shots, put one back in spin It really quick close it put it to your head an click.

I’m only human, I only tell true stories..if I’m onstage sometimes I need to water down the true stories with lies..but its the truth that will kill me one day.

so if any one wants to..lets begin, lets talk about it..not just about me, about you, about them, about him, about her, about me..lets freely talk as a group..no sign ups, no insurance bs, no questioner, just words from one to many..when ever, where ever, no need to say this time or that time.. I’m willing to tell all here, are you?

Slim

so current to past..lets go..

I killed my dad even though people say I didn’t, well lets see..I had covid an pneumonia, gave it to him..he’s now dead..pretty cut an dry..
my mother however, smh, must be some kind of evil..always thought that..didn’t get sick or anything. hmm interesting.

Slim

You’ve already hear about my Russian roullette story, one step further than that is I always have a gun on me, its just how I live my life..
that doesn’t mean anything tho, if you think about it..you don’t know me but I do, you don’t know my past but I do..suicide by firearm isn’t an option for me..believe me I’ve tried a number of times..Russian roullette at my friends wasn’t my first time.

however, after what happened in my past with guns that’s when I knew I didn’t have what it takes..

sorry you don’t get to hear that story, there’s a couple stories in my life no one knows..an a few stories ill take to my grave.

Slim

So that’s alil look into myself, theres of course more..any one else out there willing to share, willing to express their thoughts and feelings..shit I’m even open to what people have to think on my issues. Please try your best to keep things anonymous.