• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thought I'd say hey

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
It's been a while for sure. I miss the Forums. Thought I'd take a minute and say hey to everyone. Don't remember the last time I was here. That in itself is sad enough. Memorial day weekend at the Farm. Boy do I need it. Dad is with us now. Caring for elderly parents puts a different spin on life. I'm paddling the boat with great ferocity, splashing lots of water....lol. I'll pop in when I can. Most CPU time is work related. Murph, think of you often. Still have a few things going in your neck of the woods. Lots of Metering stuff coming out these days. BD....Keep up the good work in the special rooms. Doc, never did do anything about what we talked of last but your wisdom is remembered. I feel like a one armed paper hanger. AL...I can't tell you how much I think of Elk City and life off the grid. The list could go on for sure so, to those I've missed, You have been just that.

PG gets the last mention. Cuz she's used to gettin the last word....lol

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It's been a while for sure. I miss the Forums. Thought I'd take a minute and say hey to everyone. Don't remember the last time I was here. That in itself is sad enough. Memorial day weekend at the Farm. Boy do I need it. Dad is with us now. Caring for elderly parents puts a different spin on life. I'm paddling the boat with great ferocity, splashing lots of water....lol. I'll pop in when I can. Most CPU time is work related. Murph, think of you often. Still have a few things going in your neck of the woods. Lots of Metering stuff coming out these days. BD....Keep up the good work in the special rooms. Doc, never did do anything about what we talked of last but your wisdom is remembered. I feel like a one armed paper hanger. AL...I can't tell you how much I think of Elk City and life off the grid. The list could go on for sure so, to those I've missed, You have been just that.

Great to hear from you . I think of you often . We have a couple of drilling companys working up here the next few years and they can hardly find anybody to work that is local . They finally brought in work crews from Nevada .

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well Well Well, look who popped in. Dang it John I was going to call you a few weeks or so ago to see how you were doing. I lost your phone number for some reason. I think the reason I was calling was wondering about a storm that had gone through your area. I guess I could have got your email but didn't think of it at the time.

Hope all is well.

murph

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Damn right I am.
You've been missed. How's that for the last word? :yum:
Hiya!
Whenever I read the other Cowboy's posts, I think of you too and wonder where you've been.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh yeah one other thing, if in the area give me a call. We shall have lunch or something and I will take you over to St Paul and drive you along all the old houses on Summit. Lots of Historic houses that I think you would love to see.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Cowboy, good to hear from you. Caring for a parent would sure keep one busy. Good luck with that life change.
Hope to see you stop by more often and fill us in on day to day stuff, and comment on the silly posts here.
Cheers! :beer:

Lia

Banned
Well, we probably aren't acquainted Cowboyjg, I joined long after you did... I agree with your sentiments on ff, and about missing the place. I left for a while also, because of unforseen circumstances, and the best thing I've done in a long time is to come back.

Welcome back! :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to see you are back around. You moved down below Memphis didn't you? If I remember your place had some rolling hills so hopefully the water was not an issue for you.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn right I am.
You've been missed. How's that for the last word? :yum:
Hiya!
Whenever I read the other Cowboy's posts, I think of you too and wonder where you've been.

Ditto ............ bro you gotta come round more often!!!!!!!!!!

P

Pigtails

Well, just like you its been awhile. One should pop in every once in awhile and touch base with the friends at FF.