• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This Is What I Want To See If I'm Going To Donate To A Charity

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE IF I'M GOING TO DONATE TO A CHARITY:

If you donate to our charity, we will not share or sell your information to anyone, including other charities that want donations. We will not assume that you want to use your credit card for automatic monthly or yearly donations. We will not immediately send you letters asking for more money.

UNTIL I SEE THIS, I WILL ONLY DONATE CASH OR CHECKS LOCALLY.

chowderman

I was impressed with Tunnels to Towers - right up until they decided to send (?)5 million to some foreign cause.
I support our veterans, other governments/countries should support theirs.
major FUBAR T2T move.
done with them.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I was impressed with Tunnels to Towers - right up until they decided to send (?)5 million to some foreign cause.
I support our veterans, other governments/countries should support theirs.
major FUBAR T2T move.
done with them.
I also support Veterans but some of those organizations sell your information too.

A local lady's house tragically burnt down. The word got out that she and her husband needed money to move. She's not a friend but I know her from some functions I go to, so I sent her and her husband a check and got a very nice "Thank You" card back. That money went to 100% good use, rather than a good percent going in the pockets of the organizers,