• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is just confusing - Maybe not - LOL

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
We have this presidential election process going on.

Gone are the days where the prospective candidates discussed issues that were relevant to the people. That has been replaced by "Vote for me, because, I'm less of a scumbag than the other one."

The republican process is much more screwed up that that.

There is a front running candidate that has garnered enough support from the voters that he is the only candidate that has a chance of a first ballot victory.

That has angered his own party so much that they have chosen to back the next highest candidate, even though they hate him too.

Since that was not working, the second and third place cooked a deal to divide up the reaming states in a combined effort to stop the frontrunner. Then one of them renigs on the deal. Some some reason, the keystone cops comes quickly to mind. The message from the Republican party seems to me "Dammit!!!!!! You people are taking the candidate that we say you are going to take and like it!!!! Your preferences don't matter." [The preceding was brought to you by big business and is a public service announcement]

I can't keep breakfast down and write about Hillary. Bernie will be self self eliminating.

Just my two cents.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a front running candidate that has garnered enough support from the voters that he is the only candidate that has a chance of a first ballot victory.

That has angered his own party so much that they have chosen to back the next highest candidate, even though they hate him too.

I take issue his angering the party. He never did so, until he was the front runner. The RNC didn't like him running at all. He did nothing to the RNC. The RNC can not make that claim...

Other wise I agree.

Regards, Kirk

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
We have this presidential election process going on.

Gone are the days where the prospective candidates discussed issues that were relevant to the people. That has been replaced by "Vote for me, because, I'm less of a scumbag than the other one."

The republican process is much more screwed up that that.

Since that was not working, the second and third place cooked a deal to divide up the reaming states in a combined effort to stop the frontrunner. Then one of them renigs on the deal. Some some reason, the keystone cops comes quickly to mind. The message from the Republican party seems to me "Dammit!!!!!! You people are taking the candidate that we say you are going to take and like it!!!! Your preferences don't matter." [The preceding was brought to you by big business and is a public service announcement]

I can't keep breakfast down and write about Hillary. Bernie will be self self eliminating.

Just my two cents.

Great post. I'm still astounded at the incompetence of the Republican Party. They could have had the POTUS locked up. Hillary or Bernie would be easily dispatched by even a modestly palatable candidate. Instead, we get Trump. Asshats.

And Slick Willie will be the First Lady. :hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great post. I'm still astounded at the incompetence of the Republican Party. They could have had the POTUS locked up. Hillary or Bernie would be easily dispatched by even a modestly palatable candidate. Instead, we get Trump. Asshats.

And Slick Willie will be the First Lady. :hammer:

Yep ....no matter who they put up at this point I am afraid there is a very good chance that Billary will be the one elected.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I take issue his angering the party. He never did so, until he was the front runner. The RNC didn't like him running at all. He did nothing to the RNC. The RNC can not make that claim...

Other wise I agree.

Regards, Kirk

I don't think I said when he angered the Republican party. They got PO'd that he even ran. We agree there.

They made him sign that he would not go independent, because they are scared of him.
Funny thing is that with his money and their money they could mount a formidable campaign. Don't know if he could win, but, the folks about the country are plenty mad. I still think it's all a shell game to hide the 85% of the congress that is up for grabs. Vote them all out without regard to party and heads would spin and Washington would take notice.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I still think it's all a shell game to hide the 85% of the congress that is up for grabs. Vote them all out without regard to party and heads would spin and Washington would take notice.

I agree 100%. I much prefer term limits but at the very least if we all banded together we could ensure no incumbent is reelected. That would be a huge victory to the American people.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree 100%. I much prefer term limits but at the very least if we all banded together we could ensure no incumbent is reelected. That would be a huge victory to the American people.

Doubt that will ever happen regarding voting them all out. If half got voted out the remaining half might take notice for awhile and then work toward corrupting all the newcomers. Never forget every man/woman has their price!!
Mike

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Doubt that will ever happen regarding voting them all out. If half got voted out the remaining half might take notice for awhile and then work toward corrupting all the newcomers. Never forget every man/woman has their price!!
Mike

Yup!! You are right The populace needs to stop running with the pack and wielding the power they have. Government is supposed to fear us, no tthe other way around.

Freedom.PNG

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
So, it's just possible that we need to reenact that last big scene in Shooter on a massive, national scale? In truth, it has
occurred to me from time to time that Mao Tse Tung may have gotten it right:
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Yet to be determined is the military response to further violations of the Constitution. The next couple of years will
determine whether or not the country so many of us fought and bled for will survive in any recognizable form. I'd
rather die fighting for her again rather than see another anti-Constitutionalist turning her into a Tranzi's wet dream.