• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

thinkin bout sellin

lowell

Thinking of selling the sv 200 and possiblly the trailer to haul it on, When will I learn had a chance to buy a backhoe cheap and passed it up as I had (I thought) mended fences with my brother, well he ended up showing me again how much of a b hole he is. anyway I am in need of a backhoe or a tractor with a loader bucket as I have first dibs on about 100000 tons of good blavk dirt, 50000 ton of good road rock and about 50000-75000 ton of rip rap for the taking all I have to do is get it loaded as I have a truck and a dump trailer. So I guess I will sell the SV 200 and mabey the trailer to try and find another unit to load with. It sure is a shame that you can't pick your family.