• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

These phuking liberals....

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
My kid, business in Miami, called today. We were talking about the bullshit that just keeps hitting.
He said his good buddy has a third grade girl down there. She came home today and told her parents how they were teaching her about Trans shit and gender choice.
Goddammit phuking bullshit!!!!!!!!
If my kid can home when he was in 3rd grade. I can guarantee you i'd be a lifer right now.
What the hell can we do to stop this shit?
Seriously, only seems like revolt will do it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Amazing thing is this is happening in FLORIDA where it is explicitly against the law.

Honestly we have to fight this crap.

One way is to pull our kids out of the public schools. Yanking kids out of the public schools will weaken/destroy the teachers unions. Tell your friends and neighbors and get them to do the same.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
And the pressure these perverts put on women. Only ONE female swimmer speaks up out of thousands?
Women have been set back a hundred years or more.
I don't know what the deal is on that. The Dims have had a real war on women for some time now but women keep voting for them.
Same with Law enforcement, defund the police, lock them up for shooting a criminal they are racist etc. but the cops just stand there while someone is being beaten, a store looted or burnt down. Then crack down on conservative protests where folks are not violent. Why do they carry the water for the folks that openly hate them. It has to comedown to the paycheck. Moral bankruptcy.

power1

Women are partly to blame for the trannies in sports. For years they have been demanding they can do anything a man can do. Well, come to find out, they cannot do everything a man can do. They wanted to be treated like a man. Now they can see there is a difference in a man and a woman. Sometimes if you keep demanding something you may get it.