Header image

The worst movie I've ever seen was...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thin Red Line. It took me 3 nights to get through it. Maybe it was Sean Penn.

That will do it. If I see him, Susan Sarandon, Barbara Streisand or a few others in the TV guide or in the opening credits, I change the channel.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Nah, it's different. It's about an ass-hole actor (Farrell) trying to get the production of the series back up.

I can say that I've yet to see any movie with Will Farrell in it that I even remotely enjoyed. Some people must of liked "Taladega Nights", but my wife and I walked out after about 20 minutes. I'd say that Mike Tyson is on the same level of acting as Farrell.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can say that I've yet to see any movie with Will Farrell in it that I even remotely enjoyed.
He did OK in "The Other Guys" since he played an ass. I watched it because of the other actors/actresses (Mark Walberg, Samuel L. Jackson, Dwayne Johnson, Michael Keaton and Eva Mendes).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/
Actually, it's funny that on their list, Farrell was listed 15th, behind those that only had a line or 2.

I put Ben Stiller right beside Farrell on my crappy actors lists. I can't think of anything he's ever done that I enjoyed.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Too many to mention.
Death Race 2000
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes
THEM

"Them" You blaspheme my dear.:whistling:

This has hung proudly in my Gallery for years as Gary Larson's tribute to one of the greatest B&W 50s horror flicks ever made. I must admit I had the pleasure to see it on the big screen at about the age of 8 or 9 at a Sat. matinee.

Attachments

• Them.jpg
    Them.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 124

pirate_girl

GOLD Site Supporter
HAHA!!! that's cool!
I saw it too, at the VanDel drive-in when the ex and I were first dating.
Must have been in '76 or so.. I think they showed Zodiac Killer after that.

Maybe that's why he ended up being the ex.. I always watched the movies instead of 'necking' LOL

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Death Race 2000?!?!? I saw it as a kid when it first came out (at the drive-in of course). I liked it the 2nd time around (a couple years ago) just to watch all the big stars of today get their start in a B-rated movie.

There's a new Death Race movie with Jason Statham that was better.

battle of los angeles this film is the worst.don.t even bother looking for it.thought it might be as good as DISTRICT 9 witch is quite funny.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I actually kind of liked "The God's Must Be Crazy." I think any of those old Frankie Avalon Beach Party movies *YUCK* are the worst.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My kids absolutely LOVED that film. They giggled all the way through it! They even liked it's sequel.

The Gods must be Crazy is one of the funniest films ever.

British humor and the old Landrover steals the show.

One of the few movies I will watch over and over.

My next favorite bad movie is POPEYE with Robin Williams. I hear a new joke ever time I watch it.

"Use goys should put yours inteligensis tose gethers and reel eyes, use owes me un Apollo-gy."

I Loved grand Torino.

Clint.jpg

The Gods must be Crazy is one of the funniest films ever.

British humor and the old Landrover steals the show.

One of the few movies I will watch over and over.

My next favorite bad movie is POPEYE with Robin Williams. I hear a new joke ever time I watch it.

"Use goys should put yours inteligensis tose gethers and reel eyes, use owes me un Apollo-gy."

I Loved grand Torino.

Clint.jpg

:thumb: another bad film that's ok is SERIES 7 THE CONTENDERS.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Humanoids from the deep is right up there as far as bad movies go . Vic morrow once again proved he could act dead in a western . There were however a few great boob shots in that movie .

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
I usually like Kevin Smith movies (see avatar) but I couldn't get through 5 minutes of "Cop Out" before I just gave up.