• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The "Perfect Snow and ice scraper"

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Got mine at Costco for about $20 . Its perfect for the truck and extends to get the center areas . It folds up and I keep it behind the rear head rest . Super handy !

Attachments

• scraper.jpg
    scraper.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 576

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I've got a couple of these and a couple similar to the one you posted. some are shorter for the wife's santa fe while I keep the longer ones for my truck. I've also got a couple cheapies in the garage for the snowblower when I'm done doing the driveway.

F20532blue_4.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got a couple of these and a couple similar to the one you posted. some are shorter for the wife's santa fe while I keep the longer ones for my truck. I've also got a couple cheapies in the garage for the snowblower when I'm done doing the driveway.

F20532blue_4.jpg

Mine is like that Brian-but it's all black, and I have a small scraper in the glove box.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The handiest part is the extension . One end is all rubber so I can really clear snow without worry of scratches on the glass or paint . Best scraper I have ever had .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I got mine down in Florida of all places. I'd post a picture but my wife wouldn't be too happy with that. :whistle:

D

darroll

PB,

The hell with the ice scraper, focus on your wife.
I don't know what she is saying, maybe you should figure it out.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have the same scraper Allen and if you have a truck, that extension is a key item.
PB,

The hell with the ice scraper, focus on your wife.
I think he's saying that Mrs. PB is his ice scraper...

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Got mine at Costco for about $20 . Its perfect for the truck and extends to get the center areas . It folds up and I keep it behind the rear head rest . Super handy !

I agree, bought mine at Sam's Club one for each vehicle and one spare.
This is my 3rd winter and it hasn't broken yet.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't even know how old mine is. I think I only use it about once each year.