• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The "PERFECT" 4T10

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
What to do with that old 4T10 rusting away in your nieghbors yard. First sell it to me for cheap. If not then I think the best way to get them back on the snow would be to remove the funky twin rear diff and the funky twin drive. These can be sold to Mainer. The tracks, axles and tires can also be removed and sold to Mainer. The engine can be removed and sold to Mainer. Now here is what you need to get her back together. OC12 with drop boxes. 14 tooth sprocket for PB tracks. 5 torsion axles. Thiokol 12" aluminum rims and Alpine tires. Ford 250 inline 6 with a bell housing for a ford C6 automatic transmission. C6 automatic transmission. Drive shaft will need to be custom made. You can make your own if you want to. Now you have all the basic components. To me these are the best components to use. If someone knows where a 4t10 is just sitting please PM me.

vintagebike

What to do with that old 4T10 rusting away in your nieghbors yard. First sell it to me for cheap. If not then I think the best way to get them back on the snow would be to remove the funky twin rear diff and the funky twin drive. These can be sold to Mainer. The tracks, axles and tires can also be removed and sold to Mainer. The engine can be removed and sold to Mainer. Now here is what you need to get her back together. OC12 with drop boxes. 14 tooth sprocket for PB tracks. 5 torsion axles. Thiokol 12" aluminum rims and Alpine tires. Ford 250 inline 6 with a bell housing for a ford C6 automatic transmission. C6 automatic transmission. Drive shaft will need to be custom made. You can make your own if you want to. Now you have all the basic components. To me these are the best components to use. If someone knows where a 4t10 is just sitting please PM me.
using the "Way Back Machine" (also way back from Mr. Peabody in the Rocky and Bullwinkle show) I found your post from 2009.🧐I have an all original 4T10 now fully/mostly disassembled and ready for restomodding. Anything you have learned to add since then?

Attachments

• 0FF41AEC-D982-40E2-8D73-8C9700E0D3A3.jpeg
    0FF41AEC-D982-40E2-8D73-8C9700E0D3A3.jpeg
    726.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: