• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Media and Cheney

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I guess the new protocol now for accidents and such stuff is you call the media first, get their reaction and then you call 911. But the media is to be called first. :pat:

I can't beleive that dipstick Katie Couric or whatever her name is and how she is handling this accident. She has another person on that is defending Cheney's decision and Couric is doing everything she can to get this girl to say Cheney was wrong. As far as I am concerned Couric fits right up there with the list of the people I least what to see in my life. It's about time she gets another face lift anyway.

I just wish the media would get over the fact that they were not called first.

murph

BoneheadNW

You already know my position on the veep and how he has handled this whole bizarre thing. I do think that the media should go on to the more important issues and let this thing go already.
Bonehead