• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Justice Dept is having trouble supporting the January 6th Protest as "Insurrection"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

It would seem the DOJ is pressing a bit too hard for serious criminal indictments against protestors who were , in fact, allowed to enter the Capitol Building. Judges are leery of prosecuting people, citizens, who actually did nothing threatening, dangerous or wrong,

In my view, whilst it is difficult to explain why the DOJ will prosecute authentic "peaceful" protestors and not militarize Antifa and BLM looters who's activities have injured or killed hundreds of Americans, that is not the comparison focus of the courts. It would seem the judges want real cases of actual crimes over fabrications, And have isolated judgement from comparison to other more heinous crimes committed across America in 2020.

I would hope the Judges in this matter see the politically driven "witch hunt" aspect of these cases and throw all of them out on their figurative ear.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not a big surprise here. Legally they would seem to be on shaky ground. There may be 1 or 2 organizers, who if they were inside and apprehended, might qualify as insurgents if their words/media posts, etc are well documented to show intent. But most people were protestors. Nothing more.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The only reason Jan. 6 occurred was because all the protestors felt the election had been stolen and I, for one, still side with them.
For some reasons, stealing an election isn't as important a problem as Social Justice, Reparations, Paying off College Student loans, letting men dominate women's sports, and conquering white privilege.:confused2: