• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

That Scum Bag Juan Williams!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What the hell! Watched that bird brain liberal cry baby scum defending Obama and Holder on the Five and on Hannity yesterday over Fast & Furious. He has a right to his opinion, certainly, but he blew off Brian Terry's death as just another casualty of war. That's when I lost it. WRONG! Went on & on about how this is nothing more than a witch hunt. A hero trying to protect our freedoms was killed with illegal weapons supplied from our government. That's a fact! Is this how these liberals treat human life? That is not what we heard from the media during the hottest times of the Iraq war! We had a body count every night just because it made them feel better to remind us.

I despise liberals, but I like you JoeC. :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw that and it is hard to believe folks like him and Pelosi are saying what they are. They lack a grasp of real life.:hammer:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder how many law enforcement sting operations go wrong resulting in death of officers of various offices. Just asking about this as I'm sure don't want the question taken the wrong way.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
What the hell! Watched that bird brain liberal cry baby scum defending Obama and Holder on the Five and on Hannity yesterday over Fast & Furious.
I honestly don't believe that Juan and Bob (I said fuck on tv and survived) Beckel really believe what they are saying. I bet they take the liberal side (devil's advocate if you will) for the sake of the show. After all, it wouldn't be a good show without something to piss you off and drag you back the next day. And really, who could believe that stuff for real? Has to be for show.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Originally Posted by JoeC
I wonder how many law enforcement sting operations go wrong resulting in death of officers of various offices. Just asking about this as I'm sure don't want the question taken the wrong way.
I honestly don't believe that Juan and Bob (I said fuck on tv and survived) Beckel really believe what they are saying. I bet they take the liberal side (devil's advocate if you will) for the sake of the show. After all, it wouldn't be a good show without something to piss you off and drag you back the next day. And really, who could believe that stuff for real? Has to be for show.

Well maybe you guys are right, but seeing Brian Terry's life dismissed so easily and then seeing his grieving parents on TV really tore me up. Contrary to popular opinion, I really do have a soft side.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Well maybe you guys are right, but seeing Brian Terry's life dismissed so easily and then seeing his grieving parents on TV really tore me up. Contrary to popular opinion, I really do have a soft side.

The BS Queen Nancy regurgitated yesterday was ludicrous, but when I heard Agent Terry's death being trivialized it made
me want to start shooting at media pundits. The bastards need to have little chevrons cut in their backs with a pen knife
and then liberally rubbed down with rock salt and raw capsaicin; preferably from a Scotch Bonnet!

Friggin' bastards!!

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The BS Queen Nancy regurgitated yesterday was ludicrous, but when I heard Agent Terry's death being trivialized it made
me want to start shooting at media pundits. The bastards need to have little chevrons cut in their backs with a pen knife
and then liberally rubbed down with rock salt and raw capsaicin; preferably from a Scotch Bonnet!

Friggin' bastards!!

I tend to agree on all pundits as well as all members of Congress when they get in front of a camera. That is regardless of party or network.

Kane

This has much more to do than the tragic death of one of our Border Patrol. It has to do with the usurping of the Rule of Law to promote a back-door assault on YOUR 2A rights, joec.

So many times you discount the acts of this administration because, as you say, it does not affect you directly. You and Juan Williams. Well, my friend, it is because of so many folks like you that the politicians get away with it. Apathy. Fast & Furious, if it had been successful as intended - by Holder, Obama and even Hillary Clinton - it would have eroded your rights to freely purchase and perhaps even possess certain firearms.

Be alert. Take part. Because it DOES affect you. Thank God that throughout America's history there were people that cared. Patriots that cared. For if not for THEM, just where would YOU be?

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
-Holder lied under oath.
-Obama's fast and furious executive order.

Transparency that never was.. cover your ass... all the way.
Makes Nixon and Watergate look like a game of checkers.
The sob needs to be impeached BEFORE November.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
This has much more to do than the tragic death of one of our Border Patrol. It has to do with the usurping of the Rule of Law to promote a back-door assault on YOUR 2A rights, joec.

So many times you discount the acts of this administration because, as you say, it does not affect you directly. You and Juan Williams. Well, my friend, it is because of so many folks like you that the politicians get away with it. Apathy. Fast & Furious, if it had been successful as intended - by Holder, Obama and even Hillary Clinton - it would have eroded your rights to freely purchase and perhaps even possess certain firearms.

Be alert. Take part. Because it DOES affect you. Thank God that throughout America's history there were people that cared. Patriots that cared. For if not for THEM, just where would YOU be?

At this point though it all might be true it hasn't been proven in fact.

Now the point is other than the Brady Act provisions that Reagan Passed and was also backed by Clinton and the pair of Bush's it is gone now. Other than that the last laws restricting gun ownership was in the 30's at the federal level. Now the states laws are what really restricts gun ownership but not to deviate for the original OP here.

So back on point, some things that jump out at me about this whole thing which already pointed out but people don't want to accept because the have their minds made up.

Lastly something that just came to light on the death of this border agent which is really not a big thing to me however they found 2 guns of many at the scene that got in their hands as a result of F&F however I find it strange no one has bother to establish if either of those guns match the bullets that killed the officer. Also the fact they have not gone back to the beginning to find out how it started, what was the real purpose behind it nor brought in many people to testify. Fast and Furious came after similar operations for Gun Walker and was a single action under Project Gun Runner.

Now I'm sure not defending it regardless however we are no closer to the facts now than we was a year ago. I doubt we will ever know either as I have little faith in a Congressional Committee finding any thing factual regardless of party in power. I also think that the popular view point is just that a view point with not based on facts but group think.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
? . .

Lastly something that just came to light on the death of this border agent which is really not a big thing to me however they found 2 guns of many at the scene that got in their hands as a result of F&F however I find it strange no one has bother to establish if either of those guns match the bullets that killed the officer. Also the fact they have not gone back to the beginning to find out how it started, what was the real purpose behind it nor brought in many people to testify. Fast and Furious came after similar operations for Gun Walker and was a single action under Project Gun Runner. . .

Joe you have not been following very closely. Agent Terry was confirmed to have been killed by one of those 2 guns (reported a year+ ago).

Further, Congress has been TRYING to go back to the beginning but has been stopped by lack of DOJ cooperation.

Further, F&F, is different then other gun operations because, at it's core, it relied on the deaths of innocent Mexicans to build a case for more gun control in the US. No other gun tracking scheme was designed to actually murder civilians, as reported by CBS News. Oddly enough, only CBS and FOX have followed the story, NbC/MSNBC and ABC refuse to cover it, with CNN actually distorting it.

Watch this video (also posted above by Cowboy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UFIpoL3jrfo

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Joe you have not been following very closely. Agent Terry was confirmed to have been killed by one of those 2 guns (reported a year+ ago).

Further, Congress has been TRYING to go back to the beginning but has been stopped by lack of DOJ cooperation.

Further, F&F, is different then other gun operations because, at it's core, it relied on the deaths of innocent Mexicans to build a case for more gun control in the US. No other gun tracking scheme was designed to actually murder civilians, as reported by CBS News. Oddly enough, only CBS and FOX have followed the story, NbC/MSNBC and ABC refuse to cover it, with CNN actually distorting it.

Watch this video (also posted above by Cowboy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UFIpoL3jrfo

I've only followed on CSPAN and the sub committees hearings when available. I think you are incorrect on the fact they know which gun killed the agent but as I said it really makes no difference. I'm sorry however I pay no attention to cable news any longer as all to me are a joke with little on real news carried but the tend to follow the shiny objects more.

As for the video posted by Cowboy why bother as regardless just another pundit spotting off to me. As for contempt of congress they should charge 90% of the American public unless you think they are doing a great job which I don't. As for this being the worse scandal in history, I doubt this even rises to the top 10 list. Until all the facts are laid out on the table and not opinion I'm with holding judgement as a plot by the current Administration masterminding some grand scam to go after the second amendment. Now that is my opinion and mine only so be it. So at this point I won't bother beating this dead horse any longer.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Joe you can think I'm wrong but that does not make you right!

The whole reason this is even being discussed is because CBS News broke the story about the gun that killed agent Terry.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Joe you can think I'm wrong but that does not make you right!

The whole reason this is even being discussed is because CBS News broke the story about the gun that killed agent Terry.

I didn't say I was right I posted my opinion which may or may not be correct any more than your opinion is. I just read an article posted by one of those involved in the hearings that no ballistics where done on the guns at the scene. Because CBS reported it still doesn't make it true or factual.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The difference Joe, is that it is NOT my OPINION that agent Terry was killed with one of those two F&F guns. It is reported FACT that he was killed with one of those guns. CBS reported it, the DoJ and Border Patrol confirmed it.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The difference Joe, is that it is NOT my OPINION that agent Terry was killed with one of those two F&F guns. It is reported FACT that he was killed with one of those guns. CBS reported it, the DoJ and Border Patrol confirmed it.

Well if that is the case so be it. I've never agreed with stings like this but then one can't have it both ways either. I want all the facts including the testimony by the head of the various officials that held office from the beginning of Gun Walker to now, not a specially picked group by the chairman of a given committee to make his side look good and the other look bad. Now this in my opinion was to get to all the facts, not just to make the current administration look bad. Facts are this was a sub operation by the Phoenix field office by the ATF with no proven facts that the DOJ at the upper levels knew anything about it in advance. Now those are the facts and until they are proven then as I said I'm with holding my opinion regardless at who is to blame. That happens to be the principles our form of government and law are based on, nothing more nothing less.

Again as I said regardless of the gun the killed the agent it makes little difference just the fact he died in the line of duty. What matters to me is thousands of others have and often due to bad planing or execution of on all parts of the government and how it can be fixed so it doesn't continue to happen in the future.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I want all the facts including the testimony by the head of the various officials that held office from the beginning of Gun Walker to now, not a specially picked group by the chairman of a given committee to make his side look good and the other look bad.
I don't have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to point out that what you want is all that we want too Joe. But for some reason, Holder and Co. don't want to give it up.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to point out that what you want is all that we want too Joe. But for some reason, Holder and Co. don't want to give it up.

I agree squerly I want the same things you do. However I don't know what is in those documents any more than you or anyone else for that matter. Now they actually might be blocked because they list undercover sources or sensitive proof of a longer on going investigation that might if leaked cause not being able to bring people to criminal charges. Now this is the first time in going on 4 years this president has choose to use executive privileged and all the facts we have as the general public is what has been stated by the press. Now you all seem to take the press as fact when it agrees with your pre conceived notions however disagree when it goes against them. I'm simply stating either you believe the press or don't, facts or opinion before any one makes up their mind.

I also don't have a dog in this fight, but do hate it when people jump to conclusions based on what others tell them to think. I personally don't go there myself nor should any person in this country, but too bad so many do.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Here from the head of the committee today as if they have proof or not the orders came from the top or if there is a real cover up.

http://www.windstream.net/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9VJI0BO1%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1011
The coverup is the fact they have been withholding the friggen documents for over a year. If there is nothing to hide they would have released them far before today. :doh:

You can make all kinds of excuses for them as the media and most other Liberals but that hardly will make this go away. Further more unless you are willing and ready to turn over all of your toys voluntarily, how in the hell can you say you have no dog in this fight. :pat:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Just for the record (and you probably know this already) but me saying I don't have a dog in this fight was restricted to this debate. We all have a dog in the fight as far as F&F goes.

Kane

The real shocker will come, joec, when your clever president and Secretary of State unilaterally agree to nifty UN and global weapons agreements without Congressional debate. Agreements intended to supercede the American Constitution.

A hunt, by the way, your dog is already in. Be alert. Be involved.

Now, more than ever, it’s imperative to stick by our guns in demanding that all Constitutional rights be preserved. If not, we will surely lose both.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
The coverup is the fact they have been withholding the friggen documents for over a year. If there is nothing to hide they would have released them far before today. :doh:

You can make all kinds of excuses for them as the media and most other Liberals but that hardly will make this go away. Further more unless you are willing and ready to turn over all of your toys voluntarily, how in the hell can you say you have no dog in this fight. :pat:

I don't have a dog in this fight since what I think will have no bearing on any part of this case or for that matter 100% of the other stuff posted on this site. All of you are convinced that to be liberal is communistic and conservative is to be right. Well I have no control nor want any control over what you believe. After the election this will go away in my opinion as so far it has been nothing more than an exercise in going after this administration nothing more nothing less, just strictly a political exercise. My prediction is all kinds of accusations will be made by both side which are just that accusations and with no facts which which neither side want it will run its course and die like many other congressional investigations by the "sub committees". All of the members of congress just can't wait to shoot off their mouths in front of the camera to make the other side look bad. Meanwhile they spend millions and do nothing more to actually fix our growing problems. So basically what I'm saying is this is a shame as many others in the past and strictly political BS period. Until I see fact to back up the accusations they are just that nothing more. As for making excuses it seems if any one doesn't agree with your assessments they must be making excuses. If the any part of the white house involvement is proven I will be the first to say there heads should roll. Now is that clear to you?

Kane

6/07/2011 @ 2:04PM |970,249 views

U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

kenholly Chilling! How long until the Bill of Rights is just another piece of paper?

Image by Getty Images via @daylife

It may not come as surprising news to many of you that the United Nations doesn’t approve of our Second Amendment. Not one bit. And they very much hope to do something about it with help from some powerful American friends. Under the guise of a proposed global “Small Arms Treaty” premised to fight “terrorism”, “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates” you can be quite certain that an even more insidious threat is being targeted – our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms.
What, exactly, does the intended agreement entail?
While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
  2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
  3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
  4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
  5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.

Page 1 2 3 « Previous Page Next Page »

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't have a dog in this fight since what I think will have no bearing on any part of this case or for that matter 100% of the other stuff posted on this site. All of you are convinced that to be liberal is communistic and conservative is to be right. Well I have no control nor want any control over what you believe. After the election this will go away in my opinion as so far it has been nothing more than an exercise in going after this administration nothing more nothing less, just strictly a political exercise. My prediction is all kinds of accusations will be made by both side which are just that accusations and with no facts which which neither side want it will run its course and die like many other congressional investigations by the "sub committees". All of the members of congress just can't wait to shoot off their mouths in front of the camera to make the other side look bad. Meanwhile they spend millions and do nothing more to actually fix our growing problems. So basically what I'm saying is this is a shame as many others in the past and strictly political BS period. Until I see fact to back up the accusations they are just that nothing more. As for making excuses it seems if any one doesn't agree with your assessments they must be making excuses. If the any part of the white house involvement is proven I will be the first to say there heads should roll. Now is that clear to you?
Thats perty much what Pelosi said too. :wink:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder how she would feel if she could no longer play cowboy gun games?

Perhaps Kane you should do some research how treaties effect laws within the US period. Look at the Constitution, as well as case law handed down by our Judicial system.

Now I have a question when is the ATF allowed to break current US laws? It seems to me if I buy a gun for someone else I'm guilty of a straw purchase which has a pretty stiff sentence. Now this whole plan be it from Gun Walker to the current fast and furious broke those laws. Hence my concern that in the name of law enforcement one can break the laws and get away with it with immunity from prosecution period. Both sides of the aisle are guilty of it in the past and I'm sure it will continue in the future.

Kane

You're in more good company, joec.

Fast And Furious Apologist Maddow Lashes Out At Breitbart

While appearing on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," NBC News' Rachel Maddow took the opportunity to randomly slam Breitbart in a vain attempt to suggest that the Fast and Furious scandal, which resulted in the death of hundreds including a US Border Patrol agent, was not an important story. (By the way Ms. Maddow, the "guy in a pimp suit" exposed ACORN, not Planned Parenthood.)