• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thank You President Trump!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
An Open Letter to Donald Trump and the people in the United States:

Thank you President Trump for single handily RUINING the Republican party and walling it off from the general public One Brick at a time!

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan " I didn't leave The Republican Party, the party has left me!"

Here I come Libertarians. Or better yet I may register as an Independent.

Besides RUINING The Republican Party you have disgraced the office of the President of the United States and made us the laughing stock of the world! You have weakend it. Now would be the Ideal time for enemies of the United States to attack our nation. :pee_smilie: on you Mr. President.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't ya think the republican party was hosed before? I do.

And I still support Trump. Am I missing your point Cat. :confused:

He needed to reopen the government ....the longer it was closed the more it was all his fault. He painted himself into a corner. Now they have a couple weeks to negotiate but I do not expect much from that. Trump is doing his best to get us a wall and thankfully he is not executive ordering it or declaring an emergency like so many thought he should. I like that he is trying to play by the rules of our government. if the wall does not get built it is Nancy No Negotiations Pelosi who is to blame.

edit to add:
Maybe you are saying you prefer no wall. I'm not sure.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It's the Demoncrats that are single handily ruining this country.

Idolatry. By the idolatrous self-worship of their own intellects as competent to determine criteria for who is or isn't a person under the law. Baby murderers.

Coveting: Their emphasis on class warfare between "haves" and "have nots" promotes and rationalizes covetousness. Theirs is the politics of envy.

Stealing: Their confiscatory approach to taxation.

Dishonoring father and mother: They dishonor father and mother with their support for euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide, pressuring the elderly to end their own lives.

Sexual and Relational Sin: They condone and encourage sexual and relational sin by their support for mainstreaming and normalizing homosexuality.

False witness: They bear false witness against their neighbors with their wild accusations of racism, hate and judgmentalism in attempts to intimidate, silence or put on the defensive any critics of their destructive ideas.

Misuse of the name of God: Finally, they misuse the name of God when they violate their oaths of office to support the Constitution by pursuing legislation for which there is no constitutional authority and by supporting judicial dictates which subvert legislative authority altogether. These pursuits are violations of the laws of man.

Democrats believe they can do good by doing evil. Whether it's destroying human embryos for hoped-for cures or stealing from the rich to help the poor, they are ethically delusional. I would say it is the Democrats that have disgraced God and Country.

God Bless President Trump and may God protect you keep you.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
EXACTLY!

Can you even imagine this country if Klinton had selected 2 supreme court justices?

NO!!! Komrade Klinton would have finished what OButtHole started. That was the plan all along. Bring this country to its knees, make it a third world nation and destroy all those who disagree with their left wing ideology.

We have all read 1984 by George Orwell. We all know what was in store for us had the crippled, retarded hag prevailed.

I THANK THE LORD ABOVE EVERY DAY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. :thumbup::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
An Open Letter to Donald Trump and the people in the United States:

Thank you President Trump for single handily RUINING the Republican party and walling it off from the general public One Brick at a time!

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan " I didn't leave The Republican Party, the party has left me!"

Here I come Libertarians. Or better yet I may register as an Independent.

Besides RUINING The Republican Party you have disgraced the office of the President of the United States and made us the laughing stock of the world! You have weakend it. Now would be the Ideal time for enemies of the United States to attack our nation. :pee_smilie: on you Mr. President.

Here I come libertarians?
Cat, then you paraphrased Reagan in the same breath.
Reagan might have been a former dem, then of course Republican, but his very political stance was that of a right leaning libertarian.
Don't be upset over the good President Trump is accomplishing, there was no better choice for our country.
He is hardly the laughingstock of the world.

Bamby

Well it looks like the liberals have stuck a fork in Trump and have called his hand and He's folded and they've proved that they're holding the upper hand. From now on forward he may likely fail to accomplish anything. Hope I'm wrong but it ain't looking pretty.....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it looks like the liberals have stuck a fork in Trump and have called his hand and He's folded and they've proved that they're holding the upper hand. From now on forward he may likely fail to accomplish anything. Hope I'm wrong but it ain't looking pretty.....
Hopefully some of those key player fork holders are going to have their asses handed to them sooner than later.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He has already stated that the morons in Congress have 3 weeks to get their shit together or he will declare a national emergency. He did not mix words when he said it, it was very plain english.

Difference between Federal workers and Congress? Federal workers work and do not get paid. Congress gets paid and does NOT work.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Funny thing about being forked: if you don't accept that those wielding the forks have a legitimate right to do so, it doesn't really effect you. A couple of times during my federal service theoretically powerful people tried forking me but when the dust settled they were gone, instead of me.

Its was said Reagan was Teflon; Trump is battleship armor plate! And I don't believe for a moment that he has folded!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I believe you are wrong. Dead wrong. Pelosi/Schumer are calling check. Or did you hear Pelosi call checkmate?

Pelosi/Schumer teams went on sunny paid for vacations whilst the Federal workers broke their piggy banks to get to work The President's move took the pressure off.

Look down the road 21 days. I see a real fight brewing. And, as they have for the last two years, the Democrats will lose.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Let us not forget the few moderate blue dog Democrats who won in Trump states. If they want a 2nd term they had better break from the left and support the wall of some sort...

The division in the Democratic party is plain to see. What we need to do now is to exploit it to the fullest. Turn the new Democrats against the old idiots..

My bet is this can be done, and Trump will find the crack in the armor he needs. Let us hope and pray a wedge can be driven...

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Difference between Federal workers and Congress? Federal workers work and do not get paid. Congress gets paid and does NOT work.

And that right there is the message. Hopefully President Trump will get that across.

Last edited by a moderator: