• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TESLA AUTOPILOT VS IDIOTS IN CARS - 15 CRASHES, FAILS & SAVES | TESLACAM STORIES #72

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
12:46 min.

Wham Baam Teslacam

208K subscribers
JOIN

SUBSCRIBE
15 unseen videos of Tesla Autopilot saves, fails and crashes from 2021. In this special Tesla Autopilot episode we get to see how FSD Beta, Enhanced Autopilot and Automatic Emergency braking saves lives, avoids crashes and how it reacts to different situations. Teslacam Stories is a series of Tesla owners real experiences told by the Tesla Dashcam and Sentry Mode videos. All incidents are recorded from Tesla vehicles and submitted to this channel by other Tesla enthusiast. I contact each person who send me their videos to talk with them and learn more about their story and to follow up what happened after what we see on their video. Voice over and captions are added to describe what happened, and why. I believe that this additional information regarding the incident gives the videos a newsworthy value. From the footage and additional information, a viewer can learn the consequences of bad driving and can educate his/her self with better driving safety. This process also gives the videos a great educational value. It is my desire to add my own unique and creative value in a transformative way to ensure you enjoy and learn from the videos being presented.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
IDK, I've seen two Tesla vs deer accidents. Deer and Tesla's don't mix. Or maybe Tesla owners are just clueless left-tards.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
IDK, I've seen two Tesla vs deer accidents. Deer and Tesla's don't mix. Or maybe Tesla owners are just clueless left-tards.
No car likes a deer strike. Some are worse than others of course.
Today sensor technology is pretty good, but in the future it will get even better. Don't you think?
When those left-tards buy a Tesla it is good for the stock price, and good for me. :thumbup: