• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Terrorists

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Can’t say enough about Obama’s FBI / BLM for rounding up those terrorist ranchers. Looks like Bundy is facing life imprisonment for his involvement. Meanwhile in other news, Syrian refugees cause flight delays at Brussels…

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, we have our priorities straight.

I just filled out a check and mailed it off to the Indiana Dept of Homeland Security for a license to operate an elevator in one of my buildings. Apparently private 2 story office buildings are now on the terror watch list?

Don't tell anyone if you have a pond on your property either, no doubt the Coast Guard will show up and begin to patrol that for terror suspects.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, we have our priorities straight.

I just filled out a check and mailed it off to the Indiana Dept of Homeland Security for a license to operate an elevator in one of my buildings. Apparently private 2 story office buildings are now on the terror watch list?

Don't tell anyone if you have a pond on your property either, no doubt the Coast Guard will show up and begin to patrol that for terror suspects.

Makes you wonder how much is about security and how much is about revenue.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Left wing extremists like ObuttHole view those on the right as the real enemies.

When was the last time a BLM or OWS terrorist has been prosecuted ever for breaking the law?

Notice how one of the first things he did when he arrived in Cuba is to have his picture taken in front of a Che' Guevara statue.

He probably wears Che" Guevara PJ's when we all know real men wear Chuck Norris. :yum: