• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Terrorists slaughter at least 100 in Paris

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Terrorists slaughter at least 100 in Paris music hall, 40 others in separate attacks

Terrorists wielding AK-47s and hurling explosives executed at least 100 people inside a Paris concert hall late Friday night, in a massacre that followed coordinated attacks that killed at least 40 more people, rocking the French capital -- prompting President Francois Hollande to close the entire nation's borders and order a state of emergency.

The carnage inside the music venue ended around midnight local time when French police stormed inside, killing at three Kalashnikov-toting gunmen who witnesses said wore flak jackets as they slaughtered horrified spectators. The victims had gathered to see the American rock band Eagles of Death Metal, and a handful managed to escape to tell of the horror taking place inside where the killers shouted "This is for Syria!" and "Alahu Akhbar!" as they cut down patrons from a balcony before the band took the stage.

Julien Pierce, a Europe 1 journalist who was inside the Bataclan, described what he saw to the BBC.

"It lasted between 10 and 15 minutes," he said. "It was extremely violent and there was panic. The attackers had enough time to reload at least three times. They were very young."

As many as six other attacks occurred, involving shootings and at least two suicide bombers, including one who detonated near the city's Stade de France soccer stadium where the French and German national teams were playing in a match attended by Hollande. The death toll from all of the attacks was expected to climb, and more than 60 were reportedly wounded in grim, early tallies

“There are lots of dead people," said a witness believed to have been at the bar of a restaurant that was the scene of one attack. "It’s pretty horrific to be honest. I was at the back of the bar. I couldn’t see anything. I heard gunshots. People dropped to the ground. We put a table over our heads to protect us."

One man was reportedly arrested, and Twitter accounts linked to ISIS celebrated the attacks, but no terror organizations immediately claimed credit. A gunman at one of the attacks, at Petit Cambodge, a Cambodian restaurant in the city's fashionable 10th arrondisement, was also reportedly heard shouting "This is for Syria!" as he sprayed gunfire at horrified patrons, witnesses said. Another attack took place at a Forum Des Halles, a shopping mall. It was unclear how many people were kiled at each of the attacks.

In a brief address following the nation's deadliest day since World War II, Hollande, who was rapidly evacuated from the stadium following the first explosion declared the entire nation under a state of emergency and ordered all borders closed. The president said "unprecedented terrorist attacks were underway," and his decree meant no one can leave or enter the nation until the order is lifted.

"France needs to be strong,' a somber Hollande said. "What the terrorists want is for us to be scared. In the face of terror, we must be united."
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/french-police-report-shootout-and-explosion-in-paris/

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DRUDGE REPORT is saying "160+" are dead.

Attacks in multiple locations.

French borders have been closed. Nation under curfew.

Something tells me that this attack will wake up all of Europe and, with any luck, wake up US lawmakers too.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Earlier today the fool el-bama stated that ISIS has been contained.

As he continues to play politics, ISIS is murdering us all one at a time.

Yet, many people continue to wonder why Trump is so popular. Wonder no more.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The dumbass in the white house has already said they'll be brought to justice. Yeah, right!! Just like all the others before them!! I sure hope he enjoys the "legacy" he's building for himself!!
Mike

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

Something tells me that this attack will wake up all of Europe and, with any luck, wake up US lawmakers too.
Wake up so they can do Obama's bidding?? Spineless bastards are worthless. All they know how to do is kiss Obama's ass and agree with whatever he demands. The muslim squatter has said he doesn't want to speculate who may have done this. DUHHHHHHH! It's your muslim brothers in ISIS is who the fuck it is. And the cockroach wants 100,000 of his kinfolk to settle here so they can start that shit on American soil with him as their Ayatollah.

Lock-n-load boys & girls, and keep your powder dry. There's gonna be a civil war here before you know it, and Barry from Honolulu will declare marshal law, cancel the elections and crown himself emperor...and the politicians won't do a fucking thing, just like they don't now. Wake up my ass...

Leni

We can just hope. That is for all of us.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
The civilized world is at war with islam, and has been for decades. Our "leaders" just won't admit to it.

I can't be the only one to realize that the "refugees" overrunning Europe are mostly young men, 18-30 years old. Very few women, children or old. These are not "refugees", they are shock troops. This is only the first of many attacks.

Now the criminally incompetent islamo-maggot living in the White House wants to open our borders to this sub-human filth as well.

Keep your powder dry. It's coming here soon.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The civilized world is at war with islam, and has been for decades. Our "leaders" just won't admit to it.

I can't be the only one to realize that the "refugees" overrunning Europe are mostly young men, 18-30 years old. Very few women, children or old. These are not "refugees", they are shock troops. This is only the first of many attacks.

Now the criminally incompetent islamo-maggot living in the White House wants to open our borders to this sub-human filth as well.

Keep your powder dry. It's coming here soon.
ISIS leaders claimed over a month ago that they had inserted at least 4000 trained fighters into the "refugee exodus"; that
number may not be accurate but it does seem that a bit odd over 90%of the refugees are males of an age suited to military
service.

The truly horrible thing is that so many of us predicted this; not this exact action, of course, but a major attack in either
France or Germany. It was as obvious as sunrise but apparently only those of us with a grasp of history and the ability
to integrate data saw it coming - you know, Old White Men with psycho-ceramic tendencies. (We're also the ones with
adequate supplies of ball and powder for our modern muskets and the knowledge and will to use them.)

And our next generation of leaders are being 'trained' at Yale and the University of Missouri. God help us all.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
12193683_1655657961343069_6537958225848754237_n.jpg

obama will never wake up and admit he was wrong, the idiot and chief has already allowed 10,000 Syrians into the US, in New Orleans. How long will it take these refugees to organize a Paris style attack in this country. I doubt very long, and obama will have more blood of Americans on his hands.

obama needs to be in prison for what he has done to this country.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I highly recommend that everyone be in possession, at a minimum, of a sidearm at all times. And if you already do, up your capacity ..................

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I highly recommend that everyone be in possession, at a minimum, of a sidearm at all times. And if you already do, up your capacity ..................
My EDC is a Sig P250 .40 S&W. It carries thirteen in the magazine and one in the pipe - plus, I carry another thirteen round magazine. That should see me through until I can get to some real firepower!

Kane

A terrorist attack in America next spring or summer will ensure a republican president in 2016. Isn't it tragic that it will take a tragedy to get America to wake up and finally grasp the failures of social liberalism.

It is no longer a matter of IF, but the sorry certainty of WHEN America takes her tack back to conservative foriegn policy sanity.

Death to ISIS.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Too many western govt's around the world are so worried about killing innocents in a full out war w/ isis. The allies in WWII bombed Germany into a large field of rubble and incinerated two large areas of Japan. I feel I must ask, who won that war??
Isis is now making threats toward Russia. If they attack Putin's homeland I will be very interested to see his response. I suspect he will do the work we should have done two yrs ago.

Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A terrorist attack in America next spring or summer will ensure a republican president in 2016. Isn't it tragic that it will take a tragedy to get America to wake up and finally grasp the failures of social liberalism.

It is no longer a matter of IF, but the sorry certainty of WHEN America takes her tack back to conservative foriegn policy sanity.

Death to ISIS.

And it always has been that way. One only needs to go back to Pearl Harbor to see that. Nazis were rampaging across Europe and Russia, sending millions of Jews to the gas chambers and we as a country did nothing until our Navy base was bombed. Also back then, the liberals were in charge. Does that say anything?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen, I hate to say this but this is a war we have already lost. Perhaps not tomorrow or the day after but in 100 or 500 years our descendants will be on their knees bowing towards Mecca 5 times a day.

And why??? Because we lack the will to do what is necessary to win it. It's that simple. I've quoted the Rome and Carthage analogy before on this board so there is historical precedent on how to handle it but we, in the West, have evolved to a higher "state of enlightenment" where such an action is unthinkable. Unfortunately for us, they haven't and thus, we are screwed.

I'm not going to rant on about what's wrong with our philosophy or culture but step back and look at it objectively and you'll come to the same conclusion.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen, I hate to say this but this is a war we have already lost. Perhaps not tomorrow or the day after but in 100 or 500 years our descendants will be on their knees bowing towards Mecca 5 times a day.

And why??? Because we lack the will to do what is necessary to win it. It's that simple. I've quoted the Rome and Carthage analogy before on this board so there is historical precedent on how to handle it but we, in the West, have evolved to a higher "state of enlightenment" where such an action is unthinkable. Unfortunately for us, they haven't and thus, we are screwed.

I'm not going to rant on about what's wrong with our philosophy or culture but step back and look at it objectively and you'll come to the same conclusion.

I agree 100%. Our leaders today can't bring themselves to to even entertain the notion that we are in a religious war. They have sown the seeds that in years will be islamic domination here and abroad.

How sad to see that a once powerful nation who won two world wars, wither and die bowing to political correctness. Thank you obama for the fucked up mess we now call America. :sad:

Kane

The Western cultures beat back the bloodthirsty Muslims over 9 crusades all across the 12th century. Not even Richard the Lion Heart could contain the brutality of the "peaceful" religion, playing a bloody dark ages version of wack-a-mole. Islam is impossible to kill.

And now in the 21st century we have a Muslim-lovin president named Valerie June Bowman Jarrett calling the shots for her cowardly Muslim-lovin puppet, Barack Hussein Obama.

Evil-doers all across the globe know clearly that they have another year to slaughter infidels without fear of reprisal from an impudent America leading, as Obama and his naive sidekick John Kerry put it, from behind.

Woe is us.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The Western cultures beat back the bloodthirsty Muslims over 9 crusades all across the 12th century. Not even Richard the Lion Heart could contain the brutality of the "peaceful" religion, playing a bloody dark ages version of wack-a-mole. Islam is impossible to kill.

And now in the 21st century we have a Muslim-lovin president named Valerie June Bowman Jarrett calling the shots for her cowardly Muslim-lovin puppet, Barack Hussein Obama.

Evil-doers all across the globe know clearly that they have another year to slaughter infidels without fear of reprisal from an impudent America leading, as Obama and his naive sidekick John Kerry put it, from behind.

Woe is us.

True, but he sure put a crimp in Saladan's colon, did he not? :biggrin:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh. Don't worry. Our newly elected leader is trying to bring in 25000 refugees if he has his way. Just waiting for what happened in Paris to happen here.

I think people are starting to realize who they voted into office. For the record. He didn't get my vote.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
The really sad part about this is obama still can't bring himself to call what happened in Paris terrorism.

This morning on ABC I was watching a piece and there was obama calling this attack a crime. Then right on cue the so called journalists were mimicking him calling the attack a crime and a law enforcement matter.

Liberals just don't seem to get the fact that we are at war with radical islam, and if they get reelected next Nov. we are all dead meat.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you see how none of the democratic candidates for President could NOT utter the phrase radical Islam? They would call the attackers jihadists and said it was not Islamists but jihadists who did the attacks in Paris.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The war against Islamic Supremacists is NOT a "religious war", as Islam is not primarily a religion! It was originally
sold that way by the Prophet (Blasted by his name) but he himself turned it into something wholly different: a political
and military organization with a legal system (sharia) that governs every aspect of life, civil and criminal; the religion is
still there but it is now subservient to everything else, almost as an afterthought. We are at war with the primary portion of
Islamic Supremacism, not the small religious aspect.

As far as the war is concerned Islamic Supremacism under the Prophet (pedophile and lair be his name) has been at war
with the civilized world since the very beginning and that was 1400 years ago! Nuclear weapons may be a bit over the top
but fuel-air ordinance and more energetic thermobarics would do a fine job ... if administered in large doses.

In the meantime, we need to admit this is a war and not criminal activity, workplace violence, or any other euphemism.
It is war with a dedicated enemy, and that enemy is the one who declared war; it was not the civilized world. Let them
now taste what that means!

Nemo

First off the to party wings left and right belong to the same bird and if you can't see that you've been duped. As for the Muslims being called cowards what do you call a guy sitting in a chair remotely bombing a wedding party? This is called blowback and we are being played as the war profiteers fill their coffers. Ok now you can go ahead and rage on me.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
A lithe something I found;
It's time for this to stop. It's time to be pitiless against the bankers and against the people who invest in murder to assure their own survival in power. Assets from these states should be frozen, all over the west. Money trails should be followed, wherever they lead. People should go to jail, in every country in the world. It should be done state-to-state. Stop funding the murder of our citizens and you can have your money back. Maybe. If we're satisfied that you'll stop doing it. And, it goes without saying, but we'll say it anyway – not another bullet will be sold to you, let alone advanced warplanes, until this act gets cleaned up to our satisfaction. If that endangers your political position back home, that's your problem, not ours. You are no longer trusted allies. Complain, and your diplomats will be going home. Complain more loudly, and your diplomats will be investigated and, if necessary, detained. Retaliate, and you do not want to know what will happen, but it will done with cold, reasoned and, yes, pitiless calculation. It will not be a blind punch. You will not see it coming. It will not be an attack on your faith. It will be an attack on how you conduct your business as sovereign states in a world full of sovereign states.

leadarrows

First off the to party wings left and right belong to the same bird and if you can't see that you've been duped. As for the Muslims being called cowards what do you call a guy sitting in a chair remotely bombing a wedding party? This is called blowback and we are being played as the war profiteers fill their coffers. Ok now you can go ahead and rage on me.
Really that happened 1400 years ago? Because that is when islam became aggressive and began it's quest to rule the world.