• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tactical Bacon

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, I'm just FYI'ing ya'll ................ :whistling:

Attachments

• 1325-1056.jpg
    1325-1056.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 1325-1057.jpg
    1325-1057.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 162

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe as a survival kit extra but I can't imagine with a bunch of preservatives it tastes all that great. But it would taste good if you had not had any for a long time!:clap:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Frank - you might be surprised. no extra preservatives over what you get in the uncooked stuff.
it's pretty good, especially if you heat it up in a skillet to "crisp" it.
50 slices of bacon in the can with wax paper between the layers to keep it from sticking - it's pretty tightly packed.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's probably just the same as the pre-cooked bacon you can buy in the stores now, in the way it's processed and it's flavour.

Nice can Doggie! lol

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
sorry Mule - for some reason I had ETF on my mind when I replied.
and for the record, CMMG is a good company - and close to home, next door in Missouri.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll drink to that!

Attachments

• bacon_mug.jpg
    bacon_mug.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 131

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I'm not sure bacon flavored beer sounds very good - but if that mug was full of cheese soup, I'd be all over it!