• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SV252 radiator

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
It has a Ford 300-6 cyl.. Have found one place that says they solder them but things don't always work out quite right so I'm wondering if someone can tell me if it's the same as in a 1977 Ford truck or just any info would help.

It's stuffed in there pretty good with oil coolers in front and engine box above inside. Can't decide which way is easier to get it out for repair. Removing the whole dashboard doesn't seem like fun.

Thanks

Guess I should have put this in the 'repair' section. Sorry

rfx

usually not an automotive one , both cats I had in that model range were a more industrial unit . I had good luck with rad shops repairing them though

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Check with Boggie.....I had one from him I ended up not using (for the Ford 300).