• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SV 252 Parking brake/ foot brake pads

Wrench9

I am looking for a set of brake pads for the parking brake/foot brake for my 252 Skidozer, I realize a lot of the machines have had them removed or are not used but I have a lot of hills on my property and would like to make mine functional as everything is working now I am just out of adjustment due to worn out pads I was thinking about just modifying it to accept an off the shelf caliper that I could easily get brake pads for but I also figured if I can get an original set I will never wear them out. Does anyone know of a set of pads that will work for this application or where I may be able to get a set I thought maybe they were used on another piece of equipment or is original bombardier the only option that is if they are still available

Thanks Brad

Wrench9

I don't know anyone in my area that does that but that is what i was thinking also I may be able to do something myself Its not like it is high speed